Conan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh, man, that promo...there's a friend of my sister's who's going to totally drool over that :D.

Will be quite interesting to see how this new gig at TBS will work for him. Hopefully it'll go well-people are looking forward to his return to TV, so it should be good. Can't wait :).

Angela

Definitely looking forward to that first night. That is the definition of must see TV.

It will be nice to have him back. He's the best of the American late night talk show hosts, no doubt.

that made me chuckle a little. too bad my direct tv box seems to have shit itself. god forbid i actually go watch tv in the living room and socialize with my housemates or something.

Fact: Conan during the writer's strike and in the Late Night/Tonight Show behind-the-scenes footage was some of the funniest videos I've ever seen.

Agreed, especially about the Writer's Strike. The show was never the same after that.

Conan will be shown on CTV for any Canucks that were wondering. Apparently it will come on at 1.05 due to the 11pm hour Canadian content law for national news and local news. Then they will stick with the status quo and put Stewart/Colbert on from 12.05-1.05.

But, CTV owns the Comedy Network and hinted they will show Conan on that as well. They also moved Stewart/Colbert to 10.00 last month freeing up the 11 spot. So hopefully we will get Conan simulcast from TBS at 11.

1117_cover_trachtenberg.jpg

Conan O'Brien Comes Clean | Rolling Stone Culture

Back
Top Bottom