Conan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Exactly, that was my biggest reaction, he was SO much looser. Very happy to see that. Now lose the beard.

Just watched the first episode. I love the new show and most importantly its great to have conan back!

Waiting for the second episode torrent to download now. I hope one of the cable channels here in Australia pick him up soon....it seems we only get Letterman these days.

Just watched the first episode. I love the new show and most importantly its great to have conan back!

Waiting for the second episode torrent to download now. I hope one of the cable channels here in Australia pick him up soon....it seems we only get Letterman these days.

I watched it on Gem... pretty sure you can get that if you want to wait a little longer and are cool with staying up.

Anyway, let's get down to the important stuff:

YouTube - Conan O'Brien returns to television 脫口秀主持人康納重出江湖

Is it just me, or is the camera work and editing a bit more awkward than Late Night/The Tonight Show? Conan's still Conan, which is great, but this show doesn't seem to be as well-produced. It's not a huge downgrade, but it's noticable.

Conanshirt.jpg
:)

This was a great video. Nice choice to revive this thread, Lila. I wonder if Robert Smigel is some demi-god of comebacks or this is heavily edited. (or both)

Back
Top Bottom