Community: This Is The Darkest Timeline

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's just five weeks. They're probably getting it to line up schedulewise with 30 Rock, which started late, and Community. Keep in mind Up All Night has a smaller episode order than the others, so they're going to let it finish its first season on Thursday night. No big deal.

Fear not, Pawneeans.

Don't ignore that Parks has already aired 15 of its 22 episode order. This is purely about synchronization.

Don't ignore that Parks has already aired 15 of its 22 episode order. This is purely about synchronization.

That makes much more sense. For some reason I did not think that Parks had aired that many episodes this season. Time flies when you're having fun in Pawnee.

The numbers for Parks & Recreation are much better than NBC's overall average for scripted shows....it's in no way in danger of cancellation.

NBC's clearly now come to the conclusion that the 8PM slot on Thursdays is incredibly tough. They're glad to have Community back since it's fan base is used to watching it at that time. If it pulls numbers anywhere close to what it did in the fall, we'll get a Season Four.

I hope we're going to see a big jump in numbers, at least for the first episode back, after all the publicity. I'll be out for SXSW that night, but I'm not a Nielsen viewer anyway. Maybe if I stream it on Hulu a few times in the background at work it'll be worth something.

I will try to remember to stream that panel though. Thanks for passing the info along.

I hope we're going to see a big jump in numbers, at least for the first episode back, after all the publicity. I'll be out for SXSW that night, but I'm not a Nielsen viewer anyway. Maybe if I stream it on Hulu a few times in the background at work it'll be worth something.

I hope so, too. I'd hate to have it come back only to see its ratings still looking rough. I heard that's what happened with "Cougar Town" when that show came back, and that one's got a rather devoted fanbase, too.

I'm definitely going to be watching it on TV. And I'll rewatch online. I'll watch in any format necessary if it's going to help :p.

I hope so, too. I'd hate to have it come back only to see its ratings still looking rough. I heard that's what happened with "Cougarton Abbey" when that show came back, and that one's got a rather devoted fanbase, too.

I'm definitely going to be watching it on TV. And I'll rewatch online. I'll watch in any format necessary if it's going to help :p.
fixed :wink:

E! Online's "Watch With Kristin" has this list of NBC shows' cancels of renewals for 2012-2013:

30 Rock: Safe.
Are You There, Chelsea?: In danger
The Biggest Loser: Safe
Celebrity Apprentice: Safe
Community: Safe.
Grimm: Safe.
Harry's Law: On the bubble
Law & Order: SVU: Safe
The Office: Safe
Parenthood: Safe
Parks and Recreation: Safe
Smash: On the bubble
The Firm: In danger
Up All Night: Safe
The Voice: Safe
Whitney: In danger

Read more: TV Death Watch: What's the Fate of Your Favorite Show? - E! Online

Limited-edition PaleyFest poster. :drool:

JoshuaBudich_Community-PREV.jpg

I believe that's Abed as Kickpuncher, no? :hyper: Glad to see Andre back, he's a good actor and it stops some of Shirley's whinging.

Have we seen Ian Duncan and his real big penis all season? I miss him :(

Kinda looks like it from that one picture, yeah :D! I agree, I'm happy to see Andre back, too. I can't wait to see what that song and dance thing will be about.

And no, I don't seem to recall seeing Professor Duncan around. He SHOULD come back. I love him. And miss him, too :(.

(That rap at the year-end school dance still cracks me the fuck up. Oh, John Oliver :heart:)

:lol: That's awesome. Thanks, John, never be able to hear that song the same way anymore.

I liked the bit about the teddy bear message, too. And I remember seeing a stand-up thing with him once on Comedy Central some time back where he talked about being a kid and participating in some running event at school, only to have it end on a very embarrassing note. I've been trying to find that clip somewhere and can't, but my god, it was funny as hell.

I'd really like to see a stand-up routine of his someday. Same with Joel McHale.

Back
Top Bottom