Brothers & Sisters

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
Anyone watch the pilot episode last Sunday? I had TiVoed it and watched it today. Could be an interesting one...

Calista Flockheart, Sally Fields, Rachel Griffiths,...

Saw it...not sure if I like it or not. Calista is super annoying...just a bit too much for me. The gay brother is cute. I liked Rachel Griffiths in though. We'll see.

I watched the season premier and thought it was good. Sad to see Skerritt go so early on though, but a good cast ensemble. Hope they can keep a good story line going to keep viewer's interest. I love Sally Field.

I watched it last week and some of it last night. I don't know, it's kinda dull. Good cast, Rachel Griffiths is awesome. I think it will be cancelled quickly.

Last night was ok. Just ok. Not so sure this show will get it's feet off the ground. But I was thrilled to see the commercial advertising the Brian show coming back! Yesssss.....I really loved that show!

Last night's episode was not as good as the first one. Sally Field annoyed the hell out of me for some reason. Her acting just wasn't believable. And I hated the scene when she and Kitty went into the son's apartment and woke the girlfriend up.

Rachel Griffiths is always good though, I love her :up:

I decided while watching this show last night that I really do like it. I have always enjoyed anything produced by Ken Olin and was happy to see his name as Exec Producer....no wonder, his wife Patricia Wettig is in the show. They work well together and always seem to put out and involve themselves in quality work, ever since Thirtysomething. :up:

Doozer61 said:
It was a great episode. I wanna know what the secret password is to the millions. :hyper:

Love this show...though I've missed a couple of episodes.

I'm a little lost. Did Sally Field's brother make off with the $$??

but didn't the mistress have a kid with a name that was a certain amount of letters... could fit in as the code? (Remember I'm one episode behind here)

I watched it last night but I fell asleep shortly after the son got the letter from the military. What happened in the rest of the episode? I'm too lazy to watch it on abc.com if it's on there :wink:

Sarah figured out the password to get into the accounts and she found it by adding an "R" for Rebecca, the daughter her father created with Holly. Justin went on a drug binge ending up in the hospital. And Kitty had a lot of flashbacks about 9/11. It was a good episode. I really enjoy this show. Sally Field also went out on a date and ended up sleeping with the guy!

I love this show...I saw the pilot and then missed some shows in between but the last two episodes have been really great. I am really suprised at all the social commentary that is in this show! It's great...Rob Lowe:drool:

Back
Top Bottom