British comedy..

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
P1020675.jpg

best night ever!

^That's so cool! I was listening to a podcast last night of Simon Amstell (another of my favorites) interview Eddie Izzard. I laughed so hard thru the entire thing, even the audience members asking Eddie questions were hysterical! It was brilliant!

I wonder if or when his show The Riches is going to be back on TV?

I think British comedy is so entertaining. They are really and always have been slightly mad borderline eccentric, ahead of our time. Some really funny zany stuff and I also love the fact that they are so much more lax regarding censorship than Americans are.
So true!!!!
Here's my favorite British Comedian Peter Cook he was truly one of a last breed of eccentric Englishmen to ever live!!!!
PCeyes.jpg

YouTube - BTF - Great Train Robbery

Crap! That's too bad about The Riches being cancelled. I thought they were renewed and filming another season, right around the time when Minnie Driver had her baby.

Oh well....in other British Comedy news (sorry if I am repetitive, I am a huge Boosh fan and am excited about their making a big splash in the US!)

For MIGHTY BOOSH fans!! Stay tuned for some big announcements coming from the Promoter hired by Boosh mgmt for the US media blitz when the Boosh hits US soil next week!! They'll be doing Meet & Greet/Signings in LA and NY, Comic Con 7/24 & 7/25 and an after party at 4th & B on 7/24, and making appearances onJimmy Fallon 7/22 and Chelsea Lately on 7/27. Several more appearances are currently being inked out.

Follow mightybooshDVD on Twitter for some fun contests, giveaways and Boosh fun!!
Tell all your Mighty Boosh friends! :hyper:

In the Loop was a hilarious political satire. Highly recommended for anyone that likes laughing or British people.

Back
Top Bottom