Bring back Lost!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Buk

The Fly
I think they should bring back the show! Say start a new season based in the 1930s with a female pilot crash landing on the island and meeting Richard and the Others.

If they were to bring back the series I would prefer that Walt is running the island set 10-15 years in the future.

People would not tune in, due to the vast majority feeling the show "lost" them before and didn't give any answers. In my book though, it was a bloody fantastic show.
Just annoys me when I speak to someone about how the show ended, they always say how it turned out they were all dead the whole time. Then begins the long explanation....

People would not tune in, due to the vast majority feeling the show "lost" them before and didn't give any answers. In my book though, it was a bloody fantastic show.
Just annoys me when I speak to someone about how the show ended, they always say how it turned out they were all dead the whole time. Then begins the long explanation....

Yeah, I always shrug my shoulders when people say that the show got bad after the first 2 seasons. My view has always been that from the 2nd half of Season 3 on, that was the reward for getting through the first 2.5 seasons.

I'd rather resurrect the old Lost thread than contribute in this WTF one.

I wonder if this person signed up to other musical artist fansites to post the same thing, waiting to see which one would yield the best discussion.

No.

Oh come on guys, its a great idea. I mean, Lost was the only non-news/documentary show worth watching of the past 15 years with the possible exception of 24.
The female pilot crashing on the island in the 1930s could be similar to are based on Amelia Earhart. Its a great way to sort of continue the greatest non-news/documentary show of all time. The die hards would certainly tune in, and I'm sure the ratings would be good enough to get a least a couple of seasons out of it.

I'm curious, what is the greatest news/documentary show of all time?

Surely you realize Lost can't match up against the pure entertainment value of To Catch A Predator.

hansen_story.jpg

Surely you realize Lost can't match up against the pure entertainment value of To Catch A Predator.

hansen_story.jpg

Well, in the last episode of Season 1 on Lost, when Tom and the others steal Walt off the Raft, I was like, "what the hell, is this Pedophile Island"?

Hell, I'm a huge Lost fan, and I don't think I'd want to see a reincarnation of the show. I'm fine with the way Damon and Carlton ended the series.

I imagine Buk has been inspired by the resurrection of 24.

Hell, I'm a huge Lost fan, and I don't think I'd want to see a reincarnation of the show. I'm fine with the way Damon and Carlton ended the series.

I imagine Buk has been inspired by the resurrection of 24.

I'm fine with how it ended too. My idea would be sort of like a prequel to the 6 seasons we saw.

I know you were kidding, but it was just annoying that a rare gesture of "hi, welcome, new person!" can't just be recognized for that. I mean, is it so rare around here?

don't answer that. I know it is.

The last time I hit on someone here it did not go well. I have a hot wife butb can't pick a girl up online. I just don't get it. :angry:

That's true. Problem is if they try to eat the frozen burgers, they'll have no teeth.

PS. You just convinced me to order krolls for the fam tonight.

Back
Top Bottom