Big Bruvver 9

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kat is very sensitive, and prob is someone who would never dream of arguing/fighting/confronting with someone, therefore cannot handle the mood swinging to such when it happens.
But I can see why that gets on their nerves, both her and Rachael seem to be abnormally happy. I mean come on Ard, if you or I were in there, by now we would have prob shown true colours with proper natural moods.
If Mario is pointing out that at times Rachael sees him, gives an instant fake smile and then drops it, I totally understand what he means.

Mario is hilarious thou, tells them all behind Kat's back that she needs to grow up, and tells it to her face that she should not apologise as she cannot help the way she is. Make yer feckin mind up boy! either accept that or sit her down and tell her! :doh:

Suddenly I want Rex out, last night the way he was a bit sharpe with Mo, he really must be unhappy. Suddenly he is so miserable! :down:

and Ard, what ya think about Darnell saying about people overfussin when Mikey done some punches? I do get his point. I wonder is he sticking up for disability, in that, they shouldn't be treated like a child walking for the very first time, ya know? I thought it was good, in that Mikey was gettin a bit of exercise. But I think, from their point of view, he was doing well 'for a blind person', and maybe Darnell found that offensive to Mikey or himself, dunno. get me? :wave:

I thought Darnell was commenting on everyone rushing in to see Mikey when he was shaving his eyebrows off, and he thought that was stupid because "why should he be treated like a circus act when he's doing something that he's quite capable of doing." And I agree with that, but when you're locked up in their 24/7, any little 'different' thing that someone does is gonna get everyone's interest!

Darnell apparently has very bad problems with his sight and doesn't really make any mention of it, so perhaps that's another reason as to why he felt that Mikey didn't need so much attention.

On another matter - i've heard a whisper that 3 new girls are going into the house tonight!!:hmm:

Pretty sure Mikey shaved his eyebrows later after they all cheered him punching the bag?

:wink:

Ard, dont believe the hype son. Stop reading the newspapers that are 80% made-up crap anyhow. :angry::sexywink:

I think one new person should go in.

ME! :applaud:

Ard, you know that paper is only sold because of one specific page, so they have to make an effort to sell it all proper, therefore resulting in a few other pages filled with crap amongst all top news, leaving it that some parts of real news are exaggerated to the point they think that at that stage mens’ minds are already melting due to the one specific page that has always got two major top points on it that are in fact pretty important to absorb everyday as lessons, so in the end all male believe the entire hype leading to an increase general crap chat at the pub later that night about nothing but a bunch of Willie Nillie while drinking pints of beer which actually help increase believing!

Get me? :lol:

:lol:

Poor Ard :hug:

:wave: Jen. Looks like she was about to cry at the start of her interview.

The look on Dale's face when Sara walked in was priceless :lol:

On the subject of the newbies, I personally don't find either of the young girls attractive. I would've thought they'd have gone for at least 1 blonde to mix up all the brunettes a bit but hey ho!

That Belinda seems like she could be an older version of Bex!

You were right Lara, I thought Jen was gonna burst into tears too!:sad:

:evil:

I agree, Kat's crying is quite irritating - a way of putting her in the centre of things all the time do you think?

But I really hate Rex and the 'get your tits out' comment was pretty stupid.

Yeah, he's taking the piss out of her purely for his own amusement. He started to do it more when he knew he was up for eviction, so maybe now he'll stop with those comments.

I'm hoping Rex goes next. I'm still not particularly liking anyone. :lol:

I'm now thinking Darnell as a dark horse to win. What d'ya reckon?

Hmm, I don't think so. IMO, It's still too early to decide. It's a bit easier to predict when there are a lot less housemates.

Ard, sorry! :D:D guess you were right, but as you can see, they ain’t blonde!

Okay, can I just say, I was very shocked to see Dale and Mario’s misses struggle to fight out of a paper bag? I mean, look at their builds. That wee model, and Luke, managed to do it in seconds. It just shows/demonstrates that what you see does not equal what you think it is. Get me?

HA!

Sarah is lucky to have eyes and hair similar to Jolie. :madspit:

I know Bex is not liked, but her and Luke together make me laugh.

And I wish Stu would shave the beard off, just for once I wanna see clean-shaven to see just how gorgeous he would look, and it would knock years off.
Hey I thought he was crying at first because he felt unloved there. But the other reason (missing kid) must be hard.
And while there is a side to Rex I kinda like, why the heck does he come out with all this not wanting to be there. Why apply for something that you don’t wanna do. Belinda kinda challenged him about the new mates thing.

And last of all, I don’t mind Darnell but I do not like the singing! Esp when Kat starts to dance to it.

Question: How come Mikey STILL has pink on his forehead, even tho the day they did that was when Sylvia left well over 1 week ago. Is he not washing or are they just not telling him?!

I don't know if it was lipstick or what, but they all wore or had something pink put on them on the day Sylvia left. I just would've thought that his pink splodge on his forehead would've washed off by now!:wink:

Oh, apparently it's Mario and Bex up this week. Suprised by Mario to be honest. If the newbies were allowed to vote then I bet the 2 young girls went for him. But if they didn't vote then it will be interesting to watch tonight. Anyway, it's all academic as Bex is a dead cert to go. :up:

oh you mean the pink hair dye! LOL!

Maybe some got on the head by accident, and just left on.

maybe he does wipe his face. maybe some people in there want to 'look out' for him, and care, but would feel they have no place too. Maybe some feel very uneasy about being up close and personal with him if he was a mess somewhere.

ya know?

Ard. Come on, dont you think Maysoon is beautiful? Wow! :up:

Please don’t tell me you are sitting there right now drumming the fingertips on your right hand, while your left hand is holding your head up, all the while you are trying to re-read and make sense of my sentence with a raised eyebrow and squinting eyes, thinking to yourself ‘wtf?’ as you go deeper into non-solution and find yourself suddenly guessing you have entered some sort of Clown World where very shortly someone might sneak up behind you and scare you by popping a balloon with a pin!

dont you realise Im a bit crazy?

:D

Dude, anyhow. I am finding Luke quite funny. We are seeing more of certain people and less of others. Like Rachael and Darnell.

Back
Top Bottom