Any romantics here? Movie kisses!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
so come on, male or female (oh come on Male Interlanders, show your cute soppy side!) :D but yea, it would take you to love romance and so which movie kisses are your fav? maybe you have a top three? I dont know :happy:

I love watching kissing in movies, Im such a :wink:.

:tongue:

I dont have a massive list or anything, but I do love the one in Gangs of New York, Made of Honor, The Notebook.

(Thank you to whoever moves this to other right section! :D)
(I'm so :doh: )

How about the library scene in Atonement? (it wasn't just kissing..yeah) I believe Keira said that James McAvoy was the best kisser of all actors she has worked with.

The kiss between Bridget and Mark at the end of "Bridget Jones's Diary." I love how he sweeps her up in his coat. The lead up to the kiss is incredible to when he's hovering over her in the apartment and it's so tense. Fab!

The first kiss between Holden and Alyssa in "Chasing Amy." It's pouring rain, he's just said he loves her, she tells him off and storms away, he's totally crushed and then she runs back and attacks him.

It's not from a movie, but I also loved Luke and Lorelei's first kiss on "Gilmore Girls."

I had to throw this one in. John Cusack and Kate Beckinsale when they finally meet up again at the end of Serendipity.

Good one

I love that movie

article-1030502-01CBB24400000578-373_468x301.jpg

Sorry about Snoopy. But here is one of my faves. Couldn't find a
shorter version (or subtitle free), but there is little waste here. 'Sugar' tries to cure 'Junior's' problem. And it's serious enough to require about five minutes of lip locking therapy. :) :drool:Marilyn :drool: Not a bad dress she's wearing either :sexywink:

And in between you get a couple great shots of 'Daphne' and Joe E. Brown dancing. "Daphne, your leading again" :lol:

You can start it at about the 3 minute mark if you want

YouTube - Some Like it Hot (1959)

Back
Top Bottom