American Horror Story

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
13 episodes, I believe the final of the season is in December. I was just reading the recent Entertainment Weekly cover story on it last night.

The article wondered if they'd introduce a new family to torment every year? Ha. I kind of like that prospect. Then if the main characters all die by the end of this season, they can come back the next as ghosts!

well, i fell asleep last night thanks to cold/sinus meds, so i have to catch up on my dvr. Im sure something happened that will shock me, which has been the case in all of the previous episodes. Cant wait.

I find the previews and promotional material to be far scarier than anything I've seen on the show proper. Tempted to call that false advertising, but it does have some creepy shit a few times an episode.

Liked the first part of the Halloween two-parter the best so far this season.

So what was up with the kids tormenting Tate.. I know they're dead but one of them said she'd be 34 now. Does that mean Tate is a younger version of himself? His 'mom' the neighbor does seem a bit old. Is she a ghost too? :hmm:

corianderstem said:
13 episodes, I believe the final of the season is in December. I was just reading the recent Entertainment Weekly cover story on it last night.

The article wondered if they'd introduce a new family to torment every year? Ha. I kind of like that prospect. Then if the main characters all die by the end of this season, they can come back the next as ghosts!

Yeah, I knew the season was short, but even then it doesn't seem like there's any way to let them live long enough to get to the end of the season lol

I've been kind of assuming that's what was going to happen since the beginning and now I'm banking on it.

Sicy said:
So what was up with the kids tormenting Tate.. I know they're dead but one of them said she'd be 34 now. Does that mean Tate is a younger version of himself? His 'mom' the neighbor does seem a bit old. Is she a ghost too? :hmm:

I'm full sure the mom is alive.

I also think she did some kind of deal with the devil or something to extend the life of her children. The house gives them some kind of eternal youth, because even if Addy has down's, she looks waaaay to young for how old she should be.

Tate clearly actually has murdered kids at his school, that's why he has these visions of murdering his classmates. For some reason, though, he doesn't remember.

I'm pretty sure Tate's alive, but definitely not normal.

I was disappointed that they didn't elaborate on the infrasound when the nurse passed out. Don't you think they would have demanded to see what was wrong etc.

I was disappointed that they didn't elaborate on the infrasound when the nurse passed out. Don't you think they would have demanded to see what was wrong etc.

I completely was pissed off that that happened, but completely expected it. If they'd known THEN what was going on with the baby, it would have rushed things along a bit too much, thus ruining the events of the second half of the Halloween 2-parter. We'll find out what's "wrong" with the baby next week though, so all good.

This is the first night I'm going to miss it at 9c :panic:

Good thing it's on again immediately afterwards! :wink:

OK, so I was way off the mark.

I'm really not liking the Rosemary's Baby direction this is going, as in, taking events and shit right from Rosemary's baby. And, what, can the baby just hide it's shape and size on ultrasounds now?

Sad to report, I'm not liking this show as much.

I loveeeeeeee this show! Last nights episode was so crazy! Me and my friend were literally screaming and freaking when the whole Violet thing came out.. even though we had a theory that that's what was going on. God I hope this show has a season 2 stat.

Is she really dead though? Or just more of his tricks....you would think her parents would know she's dead but i guess it makes sense they can see her ghost.

Violet did not look happy at the prospect of playing cards and video games with Tate for eternity.

Tate is a pretty violent kid. He seems "okay" at times, but then he's setting people on fire or shooting up his classmates. Then again he gets it earnestly. I lol'd when his sister said "amen" after he gave the blessing :applaud:

He also raped his girlfriends mom and impregnated her with a demon baby. Freak.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom