Amazing Race 18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Damn Ron, eat during the pit stops. She must be ready to slap him.

How can anyone let their passports and cash out of their sight? I'd be clutching that fanny pack at all times.

To be continued...

Ugh, I'm starting to hate Ron more and more. What an asswipe. He needs to shut the hell up and stop thinking about food. Like Christina said, you can eat at the pit stop.

The Goths haven't been as interesting to me this season (I really loved them in their first time around), so I wouldn't mind if they go. I was just worried about Zev & Justin. :lol: As long as they stay in the race, I'm happy.

I think this is the first time there've been two non pit stop/TBC's in one season. It makes for interesting TV since everyone's crazy tired, but I hope this is the last one of those.

As bad as Ron is, I cringe every time I hear Christina call him Daddy. "Stop it, Daaaaadddeeee..."

You're a mature, grown woman now. Stop sounding like you're 12.
A lot of grown women call their dad "Daddy", especially if their relationship has been good.

Ugh, I'm starting to hate Ron more and more. What an asswipe. He needs to shut the hell up and stop thinking about food. Like Christina said, you can eat at the pit stop.

The Goths haven't been as interesting to me this season (I really loved them in their first time around), so I wouldn't mind if they go. I was just worried about Zev & Justin. :lol: As long as they stay in the race, I'm happy.

I think this is the first time there've been two non pit stop/TBC's in one season. It makes for interesting TV since everyone's crazy tired, but I hope this is the last one of those.

Agree. Agree. Agree. And once again, agree :yes:

:up:

Bye bye redheads.:wave:
I was so happy when the Goths U-Turned them when they were standing right there. Loved it.

And I don't like it when teams u-turn other teams. But the redheads deserved it.

I am frankly pleasantly surprised that Marge and Luke passed up the opportunity to u-Turn anyone. Not surprised the Cowboys didn't do it.

I kept yelling at them TO U-turn people. That way you're absolutely sure there is another team behind you, no matter what place you're in. Don't you want to make sure you won't come in last?! You never know how long the challenges are going to take, so you want to make someone be a little bit further behind you. It's all a part of the game, feelings be damned.

And another thing - why is everybody helping each other out on directions, etc.?! It's a RACE, dammit! Figure it out on your own. Everyone's being too damn nice and helpful. UGH. :lol:

Anyway, I'm glad the redheads are gone. I can't believe the Goths managed to catch up and even place well that leg, despite their penalty.

I am pleased at last night's result.

Once again Zev and Justin cracked me up with the logic of why having the top bunk of 3 levels in the train was good..."A murderer is more likely to murder someone on the bottom or the middle". Good stuff.

Bye bye redheads.:wave:

:applaud:

I was so happy when the Goths U-Turned them when they were standing right there. Loved it.

And I don't like it when teams u-turn other teams. But the redheads deserved it.

I am frankly pleasantly surprised that Marge and Luke passed up the opportunity to u-Turn anyone. Not surprised the Cowboys didn't do it.

I died laughing when Kynt U-Turned them at the last second. Didn't Vixen want him to U-Turn the Globetrotters?

The Goths had no choice but to use the U-turn, considering they had that penalty to serve.

And then once the Redheads got U-turned, you couldn't fault them for doing it to someone else. They needed to be sure another team would also get slowed down. Although something tells me they would've used it anyway.

Won't miss them though...

Don't know where Mallory is hiding all the drugs so she can get through all these airports (Paris Hilton hiding spot maybe). but that girl is hepped up on goofballs.

Not a big fan of Luke, but I felt sorry for him. That was a lot of tea.

It was a lot of tea, but he needed to sniff it first like many of the others figured out.

Glad they're out, Luke is such a crybaby. :down:

So, the season has started with a nearly complete slaughter of TAR14 teams, only one of the five remain (Kisha/Jen).

Not a big fan of Luke, but I felt sorry for him.

I'm no fan of Luke or Margie, either. but I felt bad for him as well. I don't like to see anyone in emotional pain, except, I have to admit, people who purposely hurt people or animals for kicks.

I really liked Luke & Margie the first time around, but this time I just didn't care. They didn't interest me at all, so I was fine with them being eliminated. I did feel kinda bad for him during the Roadblock, even if he was being a bit of a drama queen. It couldn't have been fun to be drinking so much tea.

And weren't Zev's PJ's awesome?! :lmao: I love that team!

I really liked Luke & Margie the first time around, but this time I just didn't care. They didn't interest me at all, so I was fine with them being eliminated. I did feel kinda bad for him during the Roadblock, even if he was being a bit of a drama queen. It couldn't have been fun to be drinking so much tea.

And weren't Zev's PJ's awesome?! :lmao: I love that team!

Yeah, those PJs were great. I really like that team, but I've been disappointed in their behavior a few times this year. The cup-breaking incident is an example. But people with Aspergers often exhibit such anti-social behavior.

I have a friend with Asperger's, so nothing he's done so far has disappointed or surprised me - it's just normal behaviour for someone who doesn't understand most social cues.

I really hope they win it! :D I wouldn't be opposed to Gary & Mallory or the Globetrotters either.

Dude, he's deaf, he can't smell.

:wink:

I was under the impression if a person was without a sense (hearing in Luke's case) that their other senses become more heightened. Based on that I thought Luke would have done much better in the challenge. I'm surprised he took that one rather than his mother. Unfortunately it didn't work out for them and that was sad to see. I did love Zev's PJs! How classy! I am really rooting for him! I'm about to scream at Mallory's stupid expressions, comments and would really rather have she and her father trip up and find themselves on the next plane home. They've already used their special card, so their time's about up IMO!

Looking at who's left, they're all capable of winning this race which is a big turnaround from Season 13-Season 17 where there were about two teams left at this point that were actually capable.

Nothing irks me more then when they cast people like David/Mary that have absolutely no shot in hell. I want a competitive eleven team race, not one with six cannon-fodder teams right out of the gate.

Back
Top Bottom