ALICE on Sci-Fi Channel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zuropa_fit

Blue Crack Addict
I don't think I've ever watched anything on the sci-fi channel but I have a particular interest in Alice In Wonderland, and have even written my own stage adaptation of the book.

So last night I happened to flip past it and stayed. It's a 6 part series and unfortunately I caught to last 20 minutes of the LAST episode. But what I saw so far looked pretty good and I"m hoping to see the other parts (in order!) later this week.

I love the character of The White Knight - very true to the book. But Alice bugs me a little. At least she's less whiny (and even has a badass fight scene) than in the book. Kathy Bates is good as the Queen of Hearts but I'm not sure why they made her affect a bad British accent.

Anyway, anyone else watching this?

I've seen a couple commercials for it. It does look pretty interesting. I'll have to check it out sometime.

I've seen the promos & even had some interest in Alice, but after trying to watch the abomination that was Tin Man, I've decided the only things SyFy has to interest me are Ghost Hunters & GH Academy.

Six parts? It's a two part mini series... unless they are planning on splitting it into smaller episodes. Part one was ok - the Jaberwocky looked a bit dumb and I think as with much of syfy they are trying to hard to be hip and clever - but I've DL'ed Part two and will have a look tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom