ABC does it again >>>>> Bachelor Pad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This show is more full of dramatics and tears than I ever imagined it could. Tenley is acting like she is in high school again. Michelle proved once again she is psycho and deserved being voted off the first week. Elizabeth isn't far behind Michelle oin the crazy department-that chick is so into Kovacs and it is so clear he doesn't feel near the same way. Gia is trying too hard to win which will backfire on her. Weatherman is just as big a Geek as he's ever been. It is going to be interesting to see any more of the hook ups and if any of them pan out after the show....but it's going to be especially interesting to see who wins the $250,000:hmm:

^ :lol: My thoughts exactly.

And the pie eating contest.. :barf: I could never ever eat a whole pie like that. I feel sick just thinking about it!

I missed it tonight! Can someone post what happened after it airs on the west coast?

The kissing contest was pretty gross. All guys took turns kissing the girls blindfolded and then vice versa and they had to pick the best kisser. That's just toooo many germs for my liking. :yuck:

Gia and the weatherman went home.

She didnt play very smart. And she only gave the guys pecks at the kissing contest, while the rest of the girls totally made out with them. I mean, why go into this kind of show with a boyfriend?? :huh: Then she was like scheming the whole time with multiple people so I'm not surprised she got booted. Though Elizabeth is a train wreck and should be booted too.

So during or at the end of the show next Monday they will announce who will be on the next season of DWTS? :applaud: New season coming up, I'm so glad!

i read yesterday the situation will be part of the cast.

don't think that will be enough for me to watch though

just a heads up

I was trying to quote Sicy's post

so I could give it a :shame:

well in the quote the spoiler was OPEN :madwife:

Well duh lol. Dont quote it if you dont want to know!

* that's because its in 'editing' mode. It will go back to being a spoiler after you quote it.

but much less attractive

Krisily sure was stupid
a lot of the women have made bad votes every week

next week 3 women go home, with Kyptin, Kovacs and Dave voting as a block they will obviously keep their gfs

if Wes had stayed, it might have been a little interesting, at least

I can say that the one thing this show has done, it has made Wes look like a much more decent and likable guy

:lol:

And agreed about Wes being much more likeable in this show but according to 'Reality Steve', Wes was always made to look like the villain during Jillian's season but wasn't at all; in fact, they both swear up and down Wes didn't have a girlfriend during that particular season of the Bachelorette (and it's true, it looks like Wes is being sarcastic in the back of the limo when he said he had one}.

i watch this each week and i come here to make a comment, and never know what to say! it has been entertaining! dave has grown on me more so than he did on his season of bachelorette. and i'm sad to see Jesse B. & Payton gone.... would have much prefered dramaqueen Elizabeth and Kovacs to go instead!

Elizabeth is ridiculous. That whole thing with whats his name in the fantasy suite.. get a grip woman. She annoys me.

I thought Elizabeth was a freak & drama queen in her Bachelor season, such a tease. I think she is mentally unstable. Kovacs is playing with fire by having anything to do with her. She's likely to be one of those fatal attraction stalker types. She and Michelle would make an evil twosome, they are both mental!

wwwtf I totally thought Tenley and Kypton would be in the final 2. :crack: But I guess I'm glad Natalie and Dave decided to split the money.

Cant believe Gia and Wes are dating now.

Also, Elizabeth is a complete psycho. So is Michelle.

Tenley had a huge advantage with the dance competition.

I can't believe Tenley chose David and Natalie over Kovacs and Elizabeth.

I think they may have beaten Elizabeth and Kovacs.

Yeah I think so too. And Tenley is a dancer.. so yeah. Their dance was beautiful. The other two royally sucked.

I enjoyed tonite's final episode, it WAS full of twists and turns which made the outcome different than "usual" or "anticipated". I enjoyed the dancing tho I agree Kiptyn and Tenley really were so much better than the other two. Surprised Nat and Dave won, but glad they each chose to split the money. It's kind of cool that there were several "love matches" made in this season too :up:

I'm ready for Survivor now!

I liked the twist at the end. Picking Dave and Natalie to go to the final two cost Tenley and Kypton the money. I'd watch it again next season!:reject:

Back
Top Bottom