83rd Annual Acadamy Awards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Characters? Plot? Zeitgeist? What is this nonsense, High School English class?

Black Swan does nearly everything I like about TSN as well, and better. So I'm with you there, brah.

Characters? Plot? Zeitgeist? What is this nonsense, High School English class?

Old habits die hard.

The sad thing is that Black Swan was advertised for optimal Academy support (as opposed to $$$). It would have been ignored entirely had it been pitched as a cheap horror flick instead.

I just got back from making a horrible decision and playing pick up ball while hungover. What's been going on so far with this shit?

I used to take a trip every summer on a bus to go see baseball in New York. And the organizers always played Ken Burns' Baseball because it was a 3 hour trip. If you've seen that documentary, you know why I irrationally hate Billy Crystal.

What's been so bad about it? I'm just turning it on now.

Well, first off, James Franco is high. This has proven to be a disappointment for the most part, proving to have not added laughs, instead merely throwing off his comedic timing by 4-5 seconds. Then, Spartacus spent a half hour announcing best supporting actress.

But I could have answered this question in three words: autotune youtube videos.

Who'd've guessed kirk douglas would've been the highlight of the academy awards. But that WAS awesome.

Another well-earned win for TSN, though this is probably the one award Inception should have ran away with and it wasn't even nominated. This whole thing is so wonderfully baffling.

Melissa Leo knows what that four letter word is.

Gweneth, how does it feel to have a deeper voice than your husband?

kramwest1 said:
Anyone know why Alice by Avril wasn't nominated?
Not saying I wanted it to win, but seriously, this is the competition?

Something from country strong was nominated. Super slim pickings this year.

Back
Top Bottom