24 Day 7 Talk Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
On a related topic, who is the leak at the FBI?
I'm still guessing it's either Janice (or however Janeanne's character is called) or the boss. Yeah, he's playing like he's quite upset by Walker being kidnapped, but it might also be him acting (like an actor who's acting that he's acting :huh: ). That other guy, Sean whatever, he at times behaves a bit strange, but I think it's just a decoy by the director, so that people think he's the bad guy, while he isn't.

So, who you're betting your money on? :wink:

On a related topic, who is the leak at the FBI?
I'm still guessing it's either Janice (or however Janeanne's character is called) or the boss. Yeah, he's playing like he's quite upset by Walker being kidnapped, but it might also be him acting (like an actor who's acting that he's acting :huh: ). That other guy, Sean whatever, he at times behaves a bit strange, but I think it's just a decoy by the director, so that people think he's the bad guy, while he isn't.

So, who you're betting your money on? :wink:

It sounds like we might have multiple leaks going here. Remember at the beginning of the season, we saw an FBI field agent assisting the gunman (whose name escapes me at the moment) by letting him escape the building he was in. Obviously, he wouldn't be the only one involved.

It's apparent that there is an entire conspiracy going on here, as Buchanan has stated all along. So it would seem that quite a few are involved, and not just in the FBI, either.

And I also suspected the Pres' advisor was part of the conspiracy until he called the bodyguard, asking him to return the First er, Man, er, Husband (?) to the White House...:hmm:

I'm still very relieved Tony's not a villain after all!
I love having him and Bauer partner up :up:

There's a blonde at the FBI that it focused on a couple times. I think she had a line or two in a couple episodes. She's my guess for the leak inside the FBI (not in the field). I'm just wondering when Jon Voigt is going to show up.

There's a blonde at the FBI that it focused on a couple times. I think she had a line or two in a couple episodes. She's my guess for the leak inside the FBI (not in the field). I'm just wondering when Jon Voigt is going to show up.

considering she is sleeping with that creepy FBI dude who is married, i say that makes sense

yeah and where the hell is the vice president?

That's a pretty good guess, I'd say.

I would think that Jon Voight starts popping up towards the second half of the season, as he is the main person behind all of this.

I believe the VP will be showing up soon.

considering she is sleeping with that creepy FBI dude who is married, i say that makes sense

yeah and where the hell is the vice president?

I forgot she was sleeping with him. That makes it even more of a lock in my mind. Then again, I'm totally down with being surprised. I mean, I wouldn't want 24 to get too predictable or anything. :wink:

That's a pretty good guess, I'd say.

I would think that Jon Voight starts popping up towards the second half of the season, as he is the main person behind all of this.

I believe the VP will be showing up soon.

You think it'll be that far off? Well, I guess we are already 25% of the way through it.... It seems to be well-paced so far (as opposed to last season).

the First er, Man, er, Husband (?) to the White House...:hmm:

The term they used in one of the early episodes was "First Gentleman"...which begs the question, had Hilary beaten Obama in the primary and thus been elected with Bill as the "First Gentleman", would they have had to change the title to "First Letch" or "First Grab-ass"?

I love how the chemical plant is designed to spray high-pressure concentrated incecticide directly into the eyes of whoever tries to open the emergency release. :up:

I'm not missing CTU one bit, either.

I was impressed that the secretary of defense knew exactly what the chemical was and what it would do - someone payed attention in pharmacology class.

i love this season, but man ya gotta just laugh at the show sometimes

every agency is after this dubaku guy, you'd think after reports of explosions and gun fire at that building in DC that the FBI would use satellite imaging or whatever to find him. yet he can just walk around in plain site, talk on his cell phone, ride the train back to his crappy apartment where he runs into his girlfriend, with whom he made plans to have dinner with and her mom made lasagna. why would he make dinner plans on this of all days??

gotta love it.

Its pretty scary that your terrorist/dictator could be your coworker, work in the same building, your neighbor, your boyfriend, or a friend. Thats pretty freaky.

Anybody else find Jenine Garofolo's acting annoying? I usually like her, although she usually only plays one type of character, but it's almost as if she's trying to play Chloe...

Anybody else find Jenine Garofolo's acting annoying? I usually like her, although she usually only plays one type of character, but it's almost as if she's trying to play Chloe...

I noticed that last night. Pretty irritating.

Yay, I actually got to watch it last night. I think I'm really going to have to make it a point to this season, it was pretty good.

Janine Garofalo and Cherry Jones are the two worst actors on the show this season, without a doubt. And possibly the last two seasons, which aren't exactly bursting with acting talent.

i kinda like this new cast, muxch more than last season

agent walker is hot

It seems to be well-paced so far (as opposed to last season).

This day is indeed better than the last one. No nuclear explosions yet (though we did have a double plane crash) and the incident at the chemical plant was also well executed.

Still, the situation at the Dubaku HQ didn't make much sense. It looked like quite a public/commercial building. So how come no-one noticed this HQ being built? And all the armored guys being there? How could they get a handcuffed Matobo (and his wife) in there without being noticed?
:hmm:

Interesting observation and rather pointless fact I found, but nevertheless, I think Dubaku's hideout is in reality the Canadian Embassy in Washington. Is this it?

p350191-Washington_D.C-Canadian_Embassy.jpg

The prez's husband is gunna be fine, only got shot in the right lung...no probs!

Back
Top Bottom