2014 Oscars Extravaganza!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
WHOA!? Get a Horse didn't win? I really want to watch this stupid cartoon, but I really hate the idea of purchasing a short. The animation looked really cute/interesting.

WHOA!? Get a Horse didn't win? I really want to watch this stupid cartoon, but I really hate the idea of purchasing a short. The animation looked really cute/interesting.

Yeah, that's the first legitimate surprise of the night.

I have no opinion. I've seen all 9 BP nominees, but not one of the animated shorts.

This guy on the right, holy shit. I don't know if he's going to make it through this. That's adorable, but he definitely looks like he's in shock.

Damn it.

Ah well, I can't comment, I haven't seen any of the animated film nominees, but I was hoping Miyazaki would win on his last one.

bonoleooscars.jpg~original

Now that Karen O's performing, we can expect the running order to be Idina and then U2 or U2 followed by Idina. :hmm:

It looks like a faux bolo tie. Seriously ugly.

That was this Moon Song I've been hearing about? :yawn:

every win has been very predictable and most times the out front favorite

with that said Actor will be Matthew M, Actress - Cate B., Supporting - Lupita,

Film - 12 Years, Director - hmm 1. McQueen or 2. Cuarón,

Did Happy Gilmore ever win an Oscar back in the day?

Sent from my Note 3 using my S-pen.

with that said Actor will be Matthew M, Actress - Cate B., Supporting - Lupita,

Film - 12 Years, Director - hmm 1. McQueen or 2. Cuarón,

I'm not necessarily in favor of all of these, but that's probably how it will play out, yeah.

Fuck that shit

Act of Killing was a top 5 movie last year, probably the only one of these that anyone will remember 20 years from now.

Back
Top Bottom