2014 Oscars Extravaganza!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I do love this song. But seriously, Pharrell...what is up with your clothing choices lately?

This is a fun song. I haven't heard it until now.

I hear it at least once a day on the radio, and I'm getting a little tired of it, but, it's a really fun song. My aunt, actually, was the person who played it for me for the first time.

If you knew my aunt, you'd understand why this was one of the more shocking events in my life, :lol:.

Picture a Packers helmet on Ellen. Who would she look like?

Sent from my Note 3 using my S-pen.

So, this is just the night of blindingly shiny tops, I guess.

Did anyone else hear the MC waaaayyyy over pronounce Moulin Rouge?

I actually have no problem with Leto. He was awesome in Requim For A Dream.

Harrison Ford Han Solo has an entrance using Star Wars theme. APPROVED. :up:

So, that was the Indiana Jones theme...................
I actually have no problem with Leto. He was awesome in Requim For A Dream.

He's a great actor, I just think it's hilarious that he's the lead singer of...30 Seconds to f'ing Mars.

So, that was the Indiana Jones theme...................

He's a great actor, I just think it's hilarious that he's the lead singer of...30 Seconds to f'ing Mars.

I've always had a soft spot for 30 Seconds because they're one of my wife's favorite bands.

I probably know a 30 Seconds to Mars song but assume it's by another 2000s alternative rock band.

I've always had a soft spot for 30 Seconds because they're one of my wife's favorite bands.

They have, like, two songs I enjoy. They're not bad, but I don't think they're very good, either. Just kinda one of those bands that I'll listen to if they're on the radio, but Leto definitely has talent in multiple fields.

Back
Top Bottom