Your views are closest to which interferencer ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I must say, there isn't much of what melon writes that I disagree with

Nobody. I'm weird. There are times I agree or disagree with several of you, but I can't say I'm like anybody else. Most of you are pretty set in your ways to the right or the left and I'm not. I don't have a set list of things I believe or don't believe that follow any party or agenda, and there are things I hate in both sides. I'm just me and I think what I think. I'm a maverick. I'm an enigma you can't label.

Last edited:
Interesting question. I agree with most of the posts made by iacrobat, joyfulgirl, Klaus, scarletwine, OzAurora, Dr Teeth and beli. I also agree with quite a lot of what Angela Harlem and melon say, but there are some issues I disagree with them about.

It's sort of hard to answer this question because I don't think you really get a complete picture of someone's political views just from FYM. So even though I say I agree with most of what those posters say, there might well be some issues we've not discussed that I wouldn't agree about.

I'm sure I've missed out someone whose posts I really enjoy, so I'll just apologise in advance if I have. :lol: :reject:

I find myself almost always nodding in agreement with Melon and FizzingWhizzbies.:yes:

Although I don't often agree, Dreadsox makes me think a lot.:up:

I used to agree with Lilly a lot, but she doesn't post here anymore. :|

I often agree with Melon, but Dreadsox surprises me from time to time. ;)

lilly if you are reading this get back here dammit :angry:

It entirely depends on the topic, I think as a whole it would be remarkable to find another individual who agrees with most or all of what we think.

Interesting thread though
:hmm:

Too bad Ant isn't here these days; he was the one I agreed with the most.

But I'm sure he's having a fabulous time in France, and doesn't need to be wasting his time in here! :sexywink:

Melon

melon said:
Too bad Ant isn't here these days; he was the one I agreed with the most.

But I'm sure he's having a fabulous time in France, and doesn't need to be wasting his time in here! :sexywink:

Melon

Hey now, don't put ideas in his head in case he was to view this! He DOES need to be wasting his time here...purely because I miss him in general. :wink:

I miss Lilly in general too. :sigh:

I am so bi-polar on this question ........ :huh:

With me it really depends on what issue we are talking about. I find myself agreeing with most people in here at one time or another in this forum.

Truthfully, the thing I enjoy the most is taking another position from my own, and trying to debate it. It is a major character flaw but maybe it makes me a better teacher because I am not trying to impose my beliefs on my students.

The two people I would still love to see locked in a room debating would be NBC and Melon......I would also like to sit down over a pint with Martha and talk teaching, because I have a feeling she rocks.

Last edited:
As for Lilly, after the public example was made of her by the powers that be, I do not blame her for not coming in here. I miss her too!

Since they're hard to find here, anyone else thats religious and/or conservative and/or Republican (go ahead and hate me...). I'd say nbcrusader. I don't even know if he's conservative or Republican, but I know he's religious and I can't think of a time I haven't agreed with his opinions.

hi guys, some geek told me i should look, and i did.

i'll have to give the shout out back to pax, since she and i tend(ed) to agree a lot on political stance. not that i always agree with dread, but i enjoyed his posts a lot because they were generally non-accusatory and open.

p.s. hey guys

I agree heavily with Melon on most things that relate to general politics.

Lilly was good, I'm sure she still reads this place... but really, Xeidon is much more fun.

I hate A_Wanderer, when I look those posts his opinion never comes back right (don't tell him that though:no: )

Seriously though I find myself in agreement on various levels and with varying degrees with Dread, Melon, Verte, Klaus, Sting2... the list goes on.

Interference is great because there is that respect for peoples views and enough mutual respect for some bloody good conversation too.

I agree with Anitram, Klaus, Fizz, and most of the time Melon.

Given Megie says she agrees with me, I most probably agree with her too. :D

I dont actually remember. Its easier to remember the people I dont agree with for some reason. :huh:

paxetaurora said:
Lillitha!!! :hug:

I know I should just give up and join Xeidon, but one forum addiction is really enough for me right now...

Give into the addiction. :sexywink:

Melon

I'm very nice and unassuming in person. Ask anyone who has talked to me outside of this forum. :sexywink:

Melon

Cup of coffee????? I am going to have a lot of time one my hands in 17 Days.

What I like most about FYM is there is essentially a lack of "teaming" - the tendancy to support a person simply because they are on your side.

Back
Top Bottom