You have to admit this is a

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute pic?

• yes

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • no

Votes: 29 70.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
pax said:
You know how deathbear always rants about how the British royals are supposedly distantly related to the Romanovs?

Keeping that in mind, does anyone else see Prince Charles in Putin's face?

It's not supposedly, it's true. The last Tsar, Nicholas II, was first cousins with King George V (their mothers, Danish princesses, were sisters) Nicholas's wife, Alexandra, was a granddaughter of Queen Victoria.

Nicholas lived 1868-1918 and ruled 1894-1918 (shot by Bolsheviks along with his wife and 5 children) In the past, Romanovs (who ruled 1613-1917) most often married German princesses (Alexandra was also a German princess of Hesse-Darmstadt on her father's side in addition to being English on her mother's side) instead of British royals, so before Nicholas, there wasn't any direct connection between the Romanovs and British royals, only cousins here and there. The reason Romanovs usually didn't marry into the British family was because Romanovs were Russian Orthodox and expected their spouses to convert, while the Brits were Church of England and did not convert. Alexandra was raised a Lutheran, and only converted to Orthodoxy after much doubt and consideration.

However, none of this matters, since Nicholas and Alexandra's children all died with them and they have no descendants, and anyway, Putin is in no way related to the Romanovs.

Listen to deathbear, or do your research.;)

No matter what you say Pax, I am not stupid and uninformed like you called me yesterday when you banned me for sticking up for myself after your insults and personal attacks. Now go whine and get this name blocked too, since you're so open minded.

Last edited:
I put it back, best I could. I really don't care. Everyone should know I was censored for opposing your opinions. Just shows how really fair this place is! You hate me for my views. What could be more un-liberal? You had to shut me up because you don't like what I say, oh, after you convinced yourself I must be stupid for saying it in the first place, which is the biggest personal insult I have ever recieved online.

BIASED MODERATING SUCKS :down:

Last edited:
You know that isn't true at all. If it were, every post-er here who's against abortion would be on their respective ways out, and it seems to me like we have a pretty good anti-abortion coalition still hanging around. Intelligent, good-hearted people for whom I have a lot of respect, no less.

No, the anti-abortion stance is not a problem. What is a problem is your continued assault on every person who doesn't agree with you. The "baby killer"-type comments. You know exactly what I'm talking about. And your tendency to drag issues into unrelated threads, and get personal with other post-ers who never got personal with you.

Coming back to a forum or forums when you've been banned from them, FYI, is a violation of forum FAQs, so I wouldn't count on getting back into Interference anytime soon. This has nothing to do with whether you vote Republican, Democrat, or the I Eat Puppies for Breakfast Party, and everything to do with your continued failure to follow simple and fair rules that no one else seems to have a problem with.

I'm happy that you've never been faced with the decision of whether or not a pregnancy should be ended. But there are people here who have.

They're sick of you.

And so am I.

Adios.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom