You are reading the post of a future leader.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Irvine511 said:
:applaud:

if you want DC political gossip

Psst--I need a true or false on some juicy DC gossip I heard recently and I can't email you so email me (if you want).

Congrats! Maybe you'll meet some of my friends. Our school has one of the best, if not the best Political Science department in the country for schools in its class and like half of my friends are all working/taking their classes in DC next year with the program. If only I were into poli sci....

Congratulations. Let me know how its going. You, me and Ant. would definitely establish interesting foreign alliances.

hiphop, you guys may be signing treaties between the UK, Austria and the U.S. in the future. That'd be cool! Given the state of things we may need to sign some treaties between the EU and the U.S. sooner rather than later!

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:
Congratulations. Let me know how its going. You, me and Ant. would definitely establish interesting foreign alliances.

:applaud: World peace is on its way! :applaud:

don't y'all worry about that previous comment, i've heard worse. :madspit:

Honey that's GREAT!!! :) I will be casting my ballot for you someday, no doubt! :yes:

Meantime--I don't share this link with just anyone, but you've...you've earned it.

http://wonkette.com

:p

For all the juicy DC sludge you can handle.

Peace,
SD

verte76 said:
hiphop, you guys may be signing treaties between the UK, Austria and the U.S. in the future. That'd be cool! Given the state of things we may need to sign some treaties between the EU and the U.S. sooner rather than later!

Yes, we will definitely have to take care of the Chinese :D

Just joking ;)

Back
Top Bottom