Yeah, but he's a pervert, Dude.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
I know this isn't huge news, but it's pretty big in my town right now:

Police: Dance Instructor Arrested On Sex Acts Charges

WESH.com
6:38 p.m. EDT July 13, 2007

LAKE MARY, Fla. - Lake Mary police arrested Georgio Fagan, 39, owner and operator of Georgio's Dance Studio Friday afternoon. Fagan is accused of providing the drug Ecstasy to underage girls and having sex with the underage girls.

In 2006, a girl came to the Lake Mary Police Department and said she was provided Ecstasy by Fagan on several occasions to reduce her inhibition so she would have sex with him, WESH 2 News reported.

Officials said Fagan was charged with two counts of unlawful sex acts with a minor and lewd and lascivious battery on a minor.

The crazt part is I know of this guy and personally know a few girls who in his dance school. Right now there are those ridiculous little MySpace bulletins going around to support the guy by some of the dancers at that school. How can you support someone who's done something like that, even if you have known them for so long?

For the exact same reason many women who have been abused still love their abusers: love is not rational.

You don't simply stop loving and caring for someone because they have done or have been accused of doing something horrendous. That simply isn't possible in the human condition, as much as we like to play lip service to the 'love is conditional' thing that happens nowadays. I mean, seriously, people, it's really never that simple.

Life is never so black and white as one might think.

Back
Top Bottom