Would a guy have a chance with a Lesbian ....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

J_NP

New Yorker
.... If he promised to keep some things inside his pants ?

I left this question on the l word thread , but decided to put here to bigger talk ...... Now this is one thing I keep curious and wondering

Say like I or any other guy knows a lesbian lady and has big crushs on her , she's not with anyone at the moment , and he wants to be with her anyway , so he asks to be with her like another lady = not using his malehood , Would / Could she accept ?

Start Firing people

It would be a waste of time wouldn't it; if your going to play then you should team up with somebody who uses the equipment.

:| :| :| At u 2 deep and Martha

The kind of talk I'm saying , would be if a gay man wanted to be with a girl ..... Not 2 bloody men together

Nothing against Gay , they be happy the way they want to be

But what i'm talkin here is the possibility of a relation although not old fashioned , but betwen M and F

Last edited:
deep said:

he seems to go along with this logic.

Why ? Coz I still see a lesbian woman as a woman nonetheless ? :eyebrow:

Sorry mate but that was trash

If u guys feel u can't take the thread serious , the door is wide open

Last edited:
To be intimate there needs to be attraction on both sides. If she is soley attracted to women then I can't see how you could work it with or without using your malehood.

If you believe there is a spectrum of sexuality and she is a lesbian that still is attracted to men then possible. It would depend on the people involved I imagine.

redkat said:
To be intimate there needs to be attraction on both sides. If she is solely attracted to women then I can't see how you could work it with or without using your malehood.

I agree. I'm a hetero woman and would not be attracted to a woman using a strap-on. :no: The logic doesn't work.

I Guess I should change the initial text , since it's clear a couple of persons didn't quite understood , with somethin like this ........

Suppose I meet this great , incredible girl , before I realize I'm in love with her , but then I discover she into girls , Should I just give up and do nothing ?

^Well yeah... she's a lesbian because she is into women. If you're a guy, you don't really fit her bill now do you?

Better to just be friends instead... because ultimately that's all it *can* be.

Hey, J_NP, I've seen quite a few programs on lesbians, and it's not unheard of for a lesbian, perhaps with one or two of her girlfriends, to suddenly decide she wants a man, right then and there. Quite often her friend(s) comes to the same conclusion and everyone is happy. Don't despair, mate.

J_NP said:
I Guess I should change the initial text , since it's clear a couple of persons didn't quite understood , with somethin like this ........

Suppose I meet this great , incredible girl , before I realize I'm in love with her , but then I discover she into girls , Should I just give up and do nothing ?

Would you really be happy just keeping it in your pants? You're talking about a relationship without intercourse, which is what friends are for.

Actually, I have to take that back. I do know one lesbian who has been in an intimate relationship with a straight man for several years now. They don't have sex but consider themselves partners. Obviously they both have problems (they admit this) but what they have works for them. The guy is sexually frustrated, she won't go there, it comes up now and then, but they're still together. :shrug:

But I think that's a very unusual situation, and they are two very peculiar people in just about every way. In most situations that you're describing, yes, you should give it up and walk away or just be friends.

I also know women who identify as straight, or lesbian, who on occasion have experimented with the other team. Women seem more open to this than men. So if a straight woman has sex with a woman, or a lesbian has sex with a man, it doesn't always mean anything more than they were interested in that person, regardless of their sex (hey, it happens), or they're just very sexual people who wanted to experiment. But in terms of a man having an intimate relationship with a woman who strongly identifies as a lesbian, forget about it.

Last edited:
I agree with joyfulgirl and what she said about sex vs relationships.

But as far as a personal situation, well you'd certainly have to know the person well enough to be able to discuss it honestly. I would think that would be a very delicate matter, you'd never want to offend the dignity of someone and disrespect them. It's not something you just spring on someone before you know them well enough.

I don't really think so....because even if you kept it in your pants, it's not simply the lack of a penis she desires, it would be breasts, a vagina, and of course, feminine attributes that are deeper than anatomical differences.

AttnKleinkind said:
and of course, feminine attributes that are deeper than anatomical differences

Very good point. There are non-physical attributes that women possess-how many men are capable of those? Well most are, but many just don't want to get in touch with them for one reason or another and they're also socialized out of them. Of course that's a generalization and not all women possess those in the same quantities. I assume you're talking about non-physical ones.

I think it's pretty easy:

If the girl is indifferent about the gender, or bisexual, there might be the chance that she takes you.

If she is a lesbian and only attracted to women, there is no chance you would get a "Yes."

Hang in there J_NP

I have seen a few films
{I believe these films are documentaries
they certainly are not big budget hollywood films)

where a couple of women are going at it

and all of a sudden they want a guy to jump in

i guess you just got to be in the right place at the right time :shrug:

It's simple. If she's a lesbian she wants another woman. She can be *friends* with whomever she damn pleases. But if it's a serious relationship it has to be another woman.

AttnKleinkind said:
and of course, feminine attributes that are deeper than anatomical differences.

:up: A good, important point. Thanks for bringing that up.

Back
Top Bottom