World AIDS Day - Light a Virtual Candle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dianey

The Fly
While the AWF’s mission is to provide access to clean water, we recognize the link between the need for healthy water and fighting the HIV virus. AIDS patients suffer from weakened immune systems, which makes them more at risk for contracting water-borne diseases and infections.

The African Well Fund would like to join the many and varied organizations throughout the world who are commemorating World AIDS day on Dec. 1st. The African Well Fund will conduct our fourth annual virtual candlelight vigil. Please light a virtual candle and leave a message in honor of the many people affected by AIDS.

World AIDS Day celebrates the progress made against the epidemic as well as focusing on the challenges that remain, and of course, honoring our fallen brothers and sisters.

http://www.africanwellfund.org/candle.html

thanks for the link!

candle.gif

I just noticed a bunch of people on our school's webcam out on the Commons lawn. It looks like they drew a giant AIDS ribbon in the snow.

Thank you I hope I could do more than that, I know I can but I don´t know how.

I actually will ligth a candle in my house. Don´t you wanna do the same?

I will offer it to the Virgin (something that I do) and Jesus they have made incredible miracles in me

Back
Top Bottom