With My Hands, I Will Build You Castles In The Sand*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Bama

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I am going where the sun is hot, the sand is white, the sky is bule, the water is emerald and the beer is cold, to celebrate 5 years of marriage with my wife and hang out with some friends.
I am going to take my BEACH ball and go south.

We'll be "somewhere down in Florida, listening to Bob Marley."**

I know this is not a "Free Your Mind" topic per the rules, but this is where I post most of my agitprop and where many of my friends post theirs.

Have a great week, and please don't harm each other.

~U2Alabama

*The Samples
**Jupiter Coyote

Ah Yes.. I too am heading to a meeting of fine Silicon Dioxide and Jellyfish infested water this weekend.. Celebrating nothing but a last weekend of freedom prior to four years of Insipid studying of Chlymdias and Rear Molars and the connecting dendrites.. Hahaha.. I'll be somewhere in South Carolina, maybe I'll get a local redneck to run down the beach .. telling him just to 'head down that way.. you'll run into him..' so he can go take a piss in your Heineken KegCan, while joyously exclaiming 'Douche This' as he stuffs his face with the local delicacy of Bangors and Mash, all the while sporting the good ol' Beater Tanlines.

Take it easy, Happy Anniversary, And remember to duece yourself with sunscreen that first day so you're not 'That Guy' the rest of the time walking down the sands.

L.Unplugged

have fun, Bama! I too am getting some beach time (lake beach) this weekend at Lemon Meringue's cabin. :up: Looking forward to it (prays for the rain to miss us).

Thanks, y'all.

Lemonite, have a great time yourself, but please keep your douche and poo poo away from my beach.

Sula: that sounds like fun, although it reminded me of seeing the movie PLACID on USA Network the other night (the HUGE alligator in some Northern lake?)

I am out of here soon.

Sicy, could you please change my "Status" to "vacation"?

Thanks.

~U2Alabama

no I will not change your status

Have fun Bama!

Happy Anniversary :love:

Ah, I cannot explain the feeling of forgetting to fully bathe myself in coppertone on the first day, leaving my precious skin to be baked to a nice red hue in the form of a little square in my back as I was unable to reach every spot.. you just can't do it.. No matter the contortions, However.. it is our dear Bama who takes the mother of all spotlights.. spotting this vacationing red tide on the dunes of Coco Beach surrounded by a throng of high school girls, It could only bring a tear to my eye.. though faithful to the end, I can specifically remember him through my inebriation of the blessed 'Buie Bomb' standing on the circular bar table of 'The Flying Fish' with his arms aloft and his pants at his ankles shouting 'Take it off, Take It Off'.. to an unsuspecting fez wearing lass, Sadly no luck.. However I did catch a glimpse of this hallowed man in a back corner of the west end of the beach gathered by a crowd of legal high school girls all huddled around a Ouiji board touching hands with 'Tonia' in an attempt to contact 'Captain Todd' the unsung hero of General Ewell's prime fuckup in the battle of Gettysburg.. and the cause for his baldness. Starboard on the poop deck.

Yes.. a Vile Cannard.

Anchors Away,
L.Unplugged

Back
Top Bottom