Will Saddam Attack with Records of Destroyed Chemical Weapons?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
well, I suppose that will be the "smoking gun" that he has WMD.:huh:

This is looking better....Republican Guard members are defecting?

Excellent....Here is to a quick surrender.

blood is thicker than ink...

diamond: every single nation on this earth is in the business of lying. they lie when necessary, and tell the truth when necessary. no one is innocent. and, of course Iraq isn't.

i have little doubt Iraq has WMD, and this was one of my fears: that when backed into a corner, he'd use them. I just pray to God that Israel doesn't strike back with a nuke.

"In Baghdad there will be a lot of killing," he added.

:sad:

I am just about ready to throw my hands up in the air and give in. This world is so corrupt, on just about every side. I'm really having a hard time dealing with the state of the world these days. I feel like throwing in the towel. I am losing my capacity to cope with all the evil, insanity, corruption, and greed that is now, nearly everywhere, every corner of this world. I don't know what else to do. It seems like there is little to nothing I can do. I am really scared these days, and that is saying a lot coming from me - who is usually as solid as a rock. But that rock has crumbled, now, and is but dust blowing in the winds of current events.

Re: blood is thicker than ink...

elfyx said:
I am just about ready to throw my hands up in the air and give in. This world is so corrupt, on just about every side. I'm really having a hard time dealing with the state of the world these days. I feel like throwing in the towel. I am losing my capacity to cope with all the evil, insanity, corruption, and greed that is now, nearly everywhere, every corner of this world. I don't know what else to do. It seems like there is little to nothing I can do. I am really scared these days, and that is saying a lot coming from me - who is usually as solid as a rock. But that rock has crumbled, now, and is but dust blowing in the winds of current events.

Me too. I'm going to call my shrink and tell him I'm losing it. I'm going to call my priest and get a special confession. I too am so fed up with all the corruption, insanity, greed, chaos and every other damn thing..............it's too much. :censored: :censored: :censored:

Back
Top Bottom