Will.I.Am makes song/video out of Obama/"Yes We Can" speech...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Harry Vest said:
Very cool. Let's really hope American's aren't as stupid as many people think and end up nominating Clinton.

Let's hope non-Americans will stop confusing differences of opinion with intelligence or lack thereof. [/hijack]

And yes it's a cool video. Does anyone know of a good source of info about Obama, his views & platform etc? My general impression is that he's a bit more centrist than Hillary Clinton but I'd love to learn a bit more about him.

CTU2fan said:

Let's hope non-Americans will stop confusing differences of opinion with intelligence or lack thereof. [/hijack]

And yes it's a cool video. Does anyone know of a good source of info about Obama, his views & platform etc? My general impression is that he's a bit more centrist than Hillary Clinton but I'd love to learn a bit more about him.

I would say he's a bit more to the left than Hillary actually, but I guess that's a matter of opinion. His positions and policies are all on his website www.barackobama.com under "Issues":)

U2isthebest said:

I would say he's a bit more to the left than Hillary actually, but I guess that's a matter of opinion. His positions and policies are all on his website www.barackobama.com under "Issues":)

Well why didn't I think of that :reject:

Thanks.

Slipstream said:
Is that Carrie-Ann Moss at the end of the video?

I didn't see her, maybe you thought Kate Walsh was her. Or maybe I just didn't see her. You mean the beautiful dark haired woman (Kate) or the beautiful blond holding the child?

Whatever happened to Carrie Anne Moss anyway, she's gorgeous.

That's her, Kate Walsh. I really thought it was Carrie-Ann Moss but then wondered why she'd be in the vid 'cause she's Canadian.

She's in drama coming out this year called Fireflies in the Garden with Julia Roberts, Willem Dafoe, Ryan Reynolds, Hayden Panettiere, and Ioan Gruffudd.

Back
Top Bottom