Why must we show restraint to our enemies.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoVoxSupastar said:

So because laws are broken, they are useless?

An eye for an eye. We find these people who did this and kill them in the most gruesome way since they are enemy combantants??????

Justin24 said:

An eye for an eye. We find these people who did this and kill them in the most gruesome way since they are enemy combantants??????

I think you may need to slow down in your posting, because your last few posts aren't making any sense.

What are you trying to ask here?

Tortuing wont work, Revenge wont work. What do you suggest be done after the deaths of these two soldiers who had nothing to do with the crime that was commited?

Justin24 said:
Tortuing wont work, Revenge wont work. What do you suggest be done after the deaths of these two soldiers who had nothing to do with the crime that was commited?

You track them down and find them, this is what we do in a war.

How can you track them down and find them? Ask, but what if civilians are to afraid to tell you in fear of retaliation? Then what do you expect is to do?

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Fucking scary when someone suggest we pull a 9/ 11 attack(and then some) and this is the response he gets.:sad:

Who knew supporting terrorism was so cool?

i never said pull a 9/11 attack. strictly military force, with brutal retaliation to terorisits.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

I think the solution would be to work towards eliminating the issues that breed the terrorism. Have the Mulsim religious leaders who do not support this type of violence to engage in talks and encourage speaking out against the silence or support. Take steps against eliminating the poverty that acts as a breeding ground for recruitment.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

and you think these "peace leaders" would last a month over there? this is the silliest shit i ever heard.

and what about thee tens of thousands of terrorists that exist already?

Last edited:
Muggsy said:

I don't see why are you laughing.. maybe you don't believe in human dignity. I don't know... your post really made me feel upset.

i was laughing at the absurdity of that post.

yeah, get muslim leaders to speak out against terrorism. oh yeah, that'll stop them.

thats cause people dont wanna hear the real solution to terrorism. they'd much rather have peace talks and hope they'll work against a crazy, bloodthirsty, religious fanatic that is taught to kill and will never stop.

Last edited:
BonoVoxSupastar said:

You said, right after mentioning 9/11:

Not sure how else to have interpreted that.:shrug:

surly you cant think i meant taking our citizens and train them to fly commercial airliners into buildings in the middle east?

Justin24 said:
How can you track them down and find them? Ask, but what if civilians are to afraid to tell you in fear of retaliation? Then what do you expect is to do?

I guess this is what we should have thought about before we started this war.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

I guess this is what we should have thought about before we started this war.

With what better intelligence. And how would you get that "Better Intelligence."

JMScoopy said:

i was laughing at the absurdity of that post.

yeah, get muslim leaders to speak out against terrorism. oh yeah, that'll stop them.

at least it is a better idea than yours. Besides, I can't help to feel so bad when someone show so little respect for other's ideas, without giving a "better" one. As I said before it is really easy to talk....

JMScoopy said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

and you think these "peace leaders" would last a month over there? this is the silliest shit i ever heard.

and what about thee tens of thousands of terrorists that exist already?

These leaders already exist there, just most are quiet. There needs to be a movement from within the Muslim Religion. Of course this isn't a means to end this war, this war was some of the stupidest shit ever. But this needs to done in order to reduce future terrorism. You will never end terrorism, especially with a war like this. Anyone who believes so is naive.

JMScoopy said:

surly you cant think i meant taking our citizens and train them to fly commercial airliners into buildings in the middle east?

Read some of your first posts. You talked about tracking down and killing their families. Do what they did and more.

So yeah you wanting to take out buildings in the Middle East with missle or some other attack isn't far from your line of posting.

oy, this thread has taken a turn downhill.

i wonder if JMS can put forward an argument that isn't based in fear and ignorance?

JMScoopy said:

gee, i cant imagine why.....

i guess they like their heads on their shoulders and their bodys in once piece.

No, because their fanatic beliefs don't allow the beheading of Muslim leaders, they'd miss out on the virgins.

So there whole purpose is to get laid by Virgins. What kind of religion would tell people if you kill in the name of god you get to Fuck 72 virgins.

Muggsy said:

It would do more than yours.. your idea only would kill more innocent people, do you have a valid argument to justify that??...

if people over there knew if they became a terrorist and were caught, dont you think it would make them think twice about becoming or being a terrorist if they knew themself and their family would be killed?

that is the point of my idea, not just slaughtering innocent people. you have to strike fear in the hearts of these people and let them know that they will get caught and they will be killed if they do terroristic acts.

Last edited:
#1 What the fuck does bombing the crap out of Iraq have to do with 9/11?

#2 This administration ignored any and all intelligence that indicated that Iraq was not in posession of said WMD.

#3 This administration repeatedly allowed parts of reports to leak to lead the American public into thinking Iraq was a threat. IE Yellow Cake.

#4 This administration did not listen to the generals, who said that our force stregnth was not large enough to secure the borders and keep down an insurgency. This in turn added to the stress of the situation for the soldiers who are still there doing their best.

#5 This administration failed to create a fucking coalition that could actually help, one that included Islamic nations, so that this phase would not feel like an occupation by the USA.

#6 This administration is responsible for not doing the job RIGHT. By right, I mean listening to the advice of your fucking generals for starters. By right I mean having the correct numbers of soldiers to accoplish the job, so that our soldiers are not under the immense pressure they are under. Doing the job right does not mean bombing the fuck out of a country, ignoring the Geneva conventions, and continuing to make MORE enemies than we started with.

#7 I just finished reading the One Percent Doctrine. Second summer in a row I am sick to my stomach. The CIA concuded that Osama released his tape just before the last election to help Bush win. I wonder why!!!!

---------------------

Cnacel that...because we are losing.

Last edited:
#1 this thread is about terrorism, not bashing the war in iraq

although i will agree that the war in iraq is not a very effective way to combat terrorism. :lol:

Dreadsox said:
#1 What the fuck does bombing the crap out of Iraq have to do with 9/11?

#2 This administration ignored any and all intelligence that indicated that Iraq was not in posession of said WMD.

#3 This administration repeatedly allowed parts of reports to leak to lead the American public into thinking Iraq was a threat. IE Yellow Cake.

#4 This administration did not listen to the generals, who said that our force stregnth was not large enough to secure the borders and keep down an insurgency. This in turn added to the stress of the situation for the soldiers who are still there doing their best.

#5 This administration failed to create a fucking coalition that could actually help, one that included Islamic nations, so that this phase would not feel like an occupation by the USA.

#6 This administration is responsible for not doing the job RIGHT. By right, I mean listening to the advice of your fucking generals for starters. By right I mean having the correct numbers of soldiers to accoplish the job, so that our soldiers are not under the immense pressure they are under. Doing the job right does not mean bombing the fuck out of a country, ignoring the Geneva conventions, and continuing to make MORE enemies than we started with.

#7 I just finished reading the One Percent Doctrine. Second summer in a row I am sick to my stomach. The CIA concuded that Osama released his tape just before the last election to help Bush win. I wonder why!!!!

---------------------

Cnacel that...because we are losing.

:applaud:

awaits for obligatory STING remarks about how smashingly it's all going and how those on the Left like Dread are desperate to find something going wrong in Iraq because they just hate Bush

Didn't they find loaded missles a month ago that had chemicals in them???

JMScoopy said:
#1 this thread is about terrorism, not bashing the war in iraq

I served my country for eight years. Notice I did not bash the war. I am bashing the handling of it. The mistreatment of my fellow soldiers. The fact that they have been put into harms way, WITHOUT the proper support. The FACT that they have been put in harms way based on lies.

There have been plenty of posts about Iraq in this thread. So don't tell me what I can and cannot post.

The murdered soldiers were in Iraq.
The raped girl was in Iraq.

The "terrorists are in Iraq" now. The insurgency, might not have been if the war had been handled properly.

Back
Top Bottom