Why Bush want to Atack on Iran

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bush is a terrorist, a war criminal and a sham conservative.

He's not even a real cowboy.

financeguy said:

Best post of the year, not for the Buchananite stuff but the cowboy line.

financeguy said:

That's the most ridiculous thing I've seen in here.

Except for the cowboy part, that is true.

"Maybe it's just time we owned up to it and admitted that we're just a nation of 200 million used car salesmen with all the money we need to buy guns and no qualms about killing anybody else in the world who tries to make us uncomfortable."- Hunter Thompson

[q]Yes, he could be like me. Call me strange, but I dont believe the man is a terrorist.[/q]

the definition of "terrorist" is a subjective one.

but Bush is most definitely a war criminal. so i think it's strange that you'd ignore this administration's enthusiastic embrace of torture, or, more lovingly, "coerceive interrogation techniques."

that's what Stalin and Pol Pot called them. both just loved waterboarding, as does our current executive in chief.

Karzai: Iran not backing Taliban
Mon, 04 Jun 2007 21:44:57

Afghan president has dismissed allegations that Iran is assisting the Taliban saying relations between the two countries have never been better.

Hamid Karzai made the remarks after a meeting with US Defense Secretary Robert Gates at the presidential palace, Bloomberg website has reported.

Afghanistan does not have any evidence of Iran's involvement in Taliban's insurgency, the Afghan leader said.

"We have a very good relationship with the Iranian government. Iran and Afghanistan have never been as friendly as they are today,'' Karzai added.

Iran has contributed to Afghanistan's reconstruction efforts and has an interest in seeing a stable Afghanistan, Karzai said.

"There is no reason any of our neighbors should support the Taliban,'' he concluded.

Back
Top Bottom