Why...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
Is convicted former congressman James Traficant's hair the main subject of the news these days? I saw it on the local 10 o'clock news last night, and on CNN this afternoon. Who cares if the man wears a hairpiece.

Aren't there more newsworthy stories? :huh:

:shrug:

Well, have you seen it lately????

nph-cachecam.cgi

I guess when a man's hair adds 6 inches to his height, people are gonna talk...but newsworthy? I don't think so.

You gotta ask yourself though...did he just not notice how BAD that rug looked or did he just not care? :confused:

my hair is a conspirator

if i was up against that many conspirators i wouldn't care about my hair either.

Re: my hair is a conspirator

kobayashi said:
if i was up against that many conspirators i wouldn't care about my hair either.

This is true; last time I could understand what he was yelling, the Republicans, Democrats, and FBI were all out to get him.

Traficant's hair, or lack there of....I thinks it's an odd choice of a hairpiece, considering he has enough money to buy one that's less conspicuous. This leads me to believe that he WANTS to draw attention to it. Hmmmm. What do you think? I think I'm on to something.

It's bizarre that the major media is using his wig as a news story, I agree. This strikes me as a diversion from the REAL NEWS. You know, the stuff that we SHOULD be caring about. You know, the killing of Palestinians, Iraqis, Afgans, and countless other people that are losing their lives, unjustly, in the name of a war against Terror.
Ewwwwwhhh, Terror, I'm so scared. Aren't you?! Please stop the terror....PLEASE!!!!!!

Traficant's hair...give me a break.

Real news. I'll just start going to www.indymedia.org, from now on....thank you very much.

Danospano said:
Traficant's hair, or lack there of....I thinks it's an odd choice of a hairpiece, considering he has enough money to buy one that's less conspicuous. This leads me to believe that he WANTS to draw attention to it. Hmmmm. What do you think? I think I'm on to something.

It's bizarre that the major media is using his wig as a news story, I agree. This strikes me as a diversion from the REAL NEWS. You know, the stuff that we SHOULD be caring about. You know, the killing of Palestinians, Iraqis, Afgans, and countless other people that are losing their lives, unjustly, in the name of a war against Terror.
Ewwwwwhhh, Terror, I'm so scared. Aren't you?! Please stop the terror....PLEASE!!!!!!

Traficant's hair...give me a break.

Real news. I'll just start going to www.indymedia.org, from now on....thank you very much.

Everyone needs something to laugh at, Danospano. We can`t alway`s be serious. Don`t forget to visit www.wsws.org

Back
Top Bottom