Why?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have two things to say from reading these posts. One, if you're going to dish out bitterness or hatred, you'd better be prepared to have it fly back in your face.
Second, this whole hating Americans, Canadians, etc. is just plain weird. As in the words of...Rodney King I believe it was, "Can't we all just get along?!"
:wink:

dandy said:
you're my neighbour, LoveTown! i live in new brunswick. :wave:

Wow, small world!!! New Brunswick is a really nice province. I go there all the time :) :wave:

Last edited:
Ugh...I don't know where to start with this one. One of the things I kept hearing from some Republicans was that if I voted for Kerry, I was anti-American. No, I voted for Kerry because I'm proud to be an American but that doesn't mean I can make this country better.

Just because we debate issues here does not mean we hate each other, we hate each other's opinions or countries. I got a little heated after the election -- even I will admit that. But I love Canada [except what's up with no hockey] and I love America and just because I don't support our president doesn't mean I'm not a patriot. Gah, I got so sick of hearing that this election.

It will be closed. My only regret is that I didn't see it before and closed it down earlier. Why? Because the very first post wasn't even an attempt at a debate. It is riddled with the same language that has governed most threads the last few days; emotive, irrational and deeply rooted in 'rant' territory.

It was a bad thread to begin with, and now, would you believe it, it has caught the attention of more posters with no intention to debate, but merely offend.

And another one bites the dust. People, get a grip - this is getting monotonous.

Ant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom