Who would win in a fist fight, Bush or Kerry.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shart1780

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Bush seems a little short, but he is known for being in good shape.

Kerry has height on him though.

Who would win in an all out punching match?

Kerry. Bush would probably forget what he was doing in mid-punch, stand there looking stupified, and receive numerous blows to the head.

They say that boxers lose brain cells... Well, ol' Dubya already has a head start.

I think Kerry should try his luck against a pretzel first. The pretzel has earned that right.

I know it's not important at all. Just kind of a funny thing to think about.

Jokes aside who do you think would win? LOL.

i didnt think funny things belong in FYM

We allow the occasional joke thread from time to time.

I think it might actually be the most boring fight ever. None of them strike me as the boxing type.

A swordfight, on the other hand... :hmm:

Don't mess with Texas could swing it for Bush, then again Kerry may have some top-secret CIA kung-fu he picked up in Cambodia along with his lucky hat, he served in Vietnam you know.

But Cheney / Edwards, that would be a good one to see, Dick vs. The Silk Pony.

Last edited:
I think Dewey would win by a landslide, unless the polls were waaaaaay off...

Oops, wrong forum! Lmao, don't mind me guys, just bouncing around like a red rubber ball.

I think Bush would normally take somebody like Kerry.

But if Kerry had the nerve to swing back, Bush is so indignant he would probably sit there and contemplate in amazement, and Kerry would pulverize him with weak left handed hooks until Bush fell down and motioned to Cheney who would then send in the robot that he created to go in and decimate Kerry with a body slam technique called the 'flip-flop'.

Don't fuck with robots.

paxetaurora said:
We allow the occasional joke thread from time to time.

I think it might actually be the most boring fight ever. None of them strike me as the boxing type.

A swordfight, on the other hand... :hmm:

We should invite these guys to one of our medieval re-enactment events, put them in armor, give them each a sword, and see who wins the fight. :wink:

capt.sge.byz22.011104173118.photo01.photo.default-278x353.jpg

Kerry's got the reach on Bush by virtue of the height difference. Kerry could just dance out of Bush's reach and snap off some good jabs.

Inner El Guapo said:
I think Bush would normally take somebody like Kerry.

But if Kerry had the nerve to swing back, Bush is so indignant he would probably sit there and contemplate in amazement, and Kerry would pulverize him with weak left handed hooks until Bush fell down and motioned to Cheney who would then send in the robot that he created to go in and decimate Kerry with a body slam technique called the 'flip-flop'.

Don't fuck with robots.

robotshirt.gif

I think you are all overlooking a boxers most vulnerable spot - his chin.
With this in mind there can be only one winner.

Back
Top Bottom