Who said this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
Time to play who said this.....

Here are two quotes. They are from one or two candidates for president. Your mission should you choose to accept it, is to guess who said the quote. Again, both quotes, may have been said by the same person.

No web searching....please....thanks....I will be back tomorrow to let ya know who said it and when.

Quote A:

[Q]"I don't think we could have built an international coalition to invade or have a substantial bombing of Saddam." [/Q]

Quote B:

[Q]"The French will always do exactly the opposite on what the United States wants regardless of what happens, so we're never going to have a consistent policy." [/Q]

NGA102WEB.jpg

I am very disappointed.......

:|

Wow......not many takers......

Howard Dean is indeed the HYPOCRITE who made both of these statements. He made them in support of President Clinton bpombing Iraq on Canadian Television in 1988. He was in favor of the United States acting unilaterally at that time, and responded to direct questioning about the fact that France was not happy over the US actions at that time.

Howard Dean....did this on television.....and I have a hard time understanding the change in his position from 1988 to 2003. 2001, if anything should have reaffirmed that 1988 was the correct course of action to take.

Wow.....can't wait for the TV ads....hehehe

This is why I am not particularly a member of any politician's fan club. Yes, I vote and stuff, but sometimes I have to hold my nose. I do abhor not voting, because you're throwing away your rights. Still, I'm not firing off fan club inquiries either. Sometimes it's who's the lesser hypocrite or a choice between Pig A, Pig B and Pig C. :mad: :madspit: :censored: :censored: :censored:
no offense to pigs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom