Where's Cheney?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lila64

Blue Crack Distributor
got this in an email... Interesting...:hmm:
(Hope this is the right place to post - I'm relatively new to this part of the forum :reject: )

Question: Is Dick Cheney Dead?
Missing VP raises health questions again

by Greg Lloyd Smith

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- (OfficialWire) -- 09/05/05 -- Is it just me or is someone missing? Thinking out loud, has anyone noticed that U.S. Vice-President Dick Cheney has not been heard from recently? Oh, I know, he's on vacation, but no interviews, no photo-ops, nothing. I would have thought that we should have heard his take on the recent debacle in New Orleans or at least the party-line about how the government is doing 'all that it can' for the storm victims of Hurricane Katrina. But nothing.

In fact, if you Google his name there really isn't much to speak of and that's got to worry you.

Cheney is a sick man. He's had several heart attacks that we know about and this year is the year that his 'ticker' is supposed to get an overhaul, so it's not too far-fetched to wonder if he's dead. In fact, many pundits wonder why he hasn't 'bought the farm' before now.

I know, you're thinking, 'but if they (the Bush administration) kept the death of the vice president a secret that would be illegal or something wouldn't it?' And?

According to Reuters, Cheney canceled a planned trip to Canada’s main energy producing region because of Hurricane Katrina, the Canadian Association of Petroleum Producers said on Sunday. But it's doubtful that he made the call himself...

Cheney had been due to visit Calgary, Alberta, on Thursday for a meeting with provincial and federal officials and then travel on Friday to Fort McMurray, center of the oil sands operations.

I think Cheney has died. Maybe I'm wrong, but according to my doctor-friends, I am lead to believe that there's an easy test to determine one way or the other.

Cheney’s office was not immediately available to comment.

Posted 9/05/2005 8:28 AM

omg thank you for posting that! My mom and I were just talking about that yesterday. I haven't seen him since the election. I swear, he's dead or something lol

I thought I heard someone mention somewhere that he's on vacation in Wyoming.

It's okay for him to be on vacation, because the VP doesn't do anything anyway. :wink:

well you know, he is the vice president and he is supposed to do what the president says...and we all know that W is always on vacation. When in Rome!

He's not just anybody Madelyn. He's the commander in chief, I mean the 2nd in command. Strange that with one of the worst catastrophes in U.S. history, and not a single word about him, even if he IS on vacation. :shame:

Very true Lila. He should at least have a sound-byte on tv or a blurb in the papers saying how badly he feels about it.

Maybe SNL was onto something a year or so again when they speculated he was hiding out in a cave somewhere, running the country.

I think he's like the wizard in the wizard of Oz. He hides behind a curtain and I think he has some device that lets him control everything George says and does....that's why we never see them together!!

he is???? Then, the heart problem is a big lie? Cuz...he has no heart??? THAT explains the lack of a quote on the hurricane!

Yep. No heart. Anytime you hear he's had some sort of heart surgery? It's just regularly scheduled rewiring of the circuitry.

LoveTown said:
I think he's like the wizard in the wizard of Oz. He hides behind a curtain and I think he has some device that lets him control everything George says and does....that's why we never see them together!!

he is???? Then, the heart problem is a big lie? Cuz...he has no heart??? THAT explains the lack of a quote on the hurricane!

:lmao: :up:

By the way... remember the movie 'Dave' with Kevin Kline :hmm:

LoveTown said:

Hey......watch that.........:eyebrow: ............wizard..........did I hear someone mention wizard.......okay........."think he's like"...........that disqualifies him then immediately.

carol
wizard2c
:|

lol yes he isn't a real wizard. Real wizards are powerful and wise. He's just a pokey old man with only half a brain...and no heart!

Well ... if he were a wizard, we could compare him to Lord Voldemort, and that would explain a LOT.

he is on heavy renegotiations with energy suppliers and refiners

he has far exceeded his promised target price for gasoline and energy company profits

he is demanding more bonus payola

Kellogg, Brown and Root

they are there

as they are in Iraq

In October 2003 members of Congress Henry Waxman (D-CA) and John Dingell (D-MI) demanded an investigation in the high prices KB&R was charging for gasoline transported in occupied Iraq. The firm was purchasing gasoline in Kuwait for $2.20 per gallon while other contractors were paying $1.18 for gasoline in Turkey [1]. The company billed the government $2.27 per gallon. A Defense Contract Audit Agency audit placed the gasoline overcharge at $61 million. Halliburton claimed that it had to buy the gasoline in Kuwait to avoid hauling it through dangerous parts of Iraq. The company has also been linked to Berringhole Elliman - another corporate mercenary/security contracting business operating in Iraq.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom