Where is Gary Condit?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zooman91

The Fly
He probably thanks God for the WTC, took the spotlight off him. I won't rest until he is found, brought to justice, and then I will sit through the entire trial and... oh screw it, but what are your thoughts?

yup exactly.....Condit WHO?
wink.gif

------------------
--U2002revolution
(not-a-newbie)

U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

Sorry to be very of topic but heee,
tucson AZ = arizona yes ? Do you know the
punk rock band the Supersuckers ?

He won't be running for for the next election in 2002 for he did not get enough signatures on the petition that he needed to get relected. I for one am glad that it did not go through. Yes he did have an affair, but did he really have anything to do with the poor girl's disappearance?

You may be right. I had heard that too, but I though I had heard that it was fixed and that he had to pay a filing fee for the first time.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

Originally posted by Rono:
Sorry to be very of topic but heee,
tucson AZ = arizona yes ? Do you know the
punk rock band the Supersuckers ?

Yup, i'm in Arizona, as for the Supersuckers, well, i think i've heard the name, but no i'm not too familiar with them....are they a local band or something? are they good?

------------------
--U2002revolution
(not-a-newbie)

U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

You gotta feel for the Levy's and other's who have missing kids. The FBI and law enforcement have probably put those cases on the back burner or at least reduced the number of agents working on the cases b/c of sept. 11.

*sigh*

Sadly, we need more people in law enforcement these days.

He didn't have enough signatures, so he had to pay a fee, but he's still running. He's got some competition, and it doesn't look like it'll be easy. He has guilt written all over him. He's the 21st Century OJ.

This is the first time I heard he's gonna try to be reelected since Sept. 11th, and for the record, I think even less people remeber Chanrda Levy.

This is the first time I heard he's gonna try to be reelected since Sept. 11th, and for the record, I think even less people remember Chanrda Levy.

Originally posted by tiny dancer:
he did not get enough signatures on the petition that he needed to get relected.

Hmmm...gotta love that...Gary is off somewhere trying to find people to like him after he killed someone's daughter. He really is the 21st century O.J. And that's sick.

------------------
Taste is the enemy of art.

Back
Top Bottom