Where are Saddam's WMD's???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If Saddam really had Weapons of Mass Destruction ( i.e. chemical or biological weapons that apparently threaten U.S. security, then why hasn't he used them yet?

Last edited:
my opinion is that if saddam really had them as the U.S. insists, then i think he would have certainly used them. judging by saddam's character and past history, i think he would have used them, especially knowing that his downfall is edging closer and closer as troops surround Bagdad.

Last edited:
If he indeed has them, it would probably be best for him if he waited untill the last moment. Earlier use would 'legalize' this war and thus would not suit his PR campagne.

Hmmm,...there was a story on the radio about Iraq soldiers with new gasmasks . That could be a sign that Saddam will use WWD.

Hi Rono,

Nice flag on Iraq, pretty soon the whole region will be covered by the American flag as the U.S. continues their policy of controlling, sorry "liberating".

Sooner or later, I believe, the WMDs will show up. My guess (and worst fear) is that Hussein will use it when he's at his most desperate at the last minute and take out as many as he can.

Ant.

I thought not even the greatest cynic questions that Saddam has chemaical and/or biological weapons
I have seen dozens of interviews with all sort of people and at least they all agree on that

Having been through NBC (Nuclear Biological Chemical) Trraining, and seen the pictures of the blisters that some of these things cause, let's pray no one uses them.

Peace

yeah, most reports I've heard is that - as in the Iraq/Iran conflict, once Saddam started getting his ass beat and was almost at the last bitter end of defeat, then he whipped out the chemical and bio. weapons. They are expecting a similar circumstance here.

I thought that it was later said those were not Scuds?

I don't know what he may or may not use, but I'm sure he has some stockpiled somewhere.

Man Inside The Child said:
my opinion is that if saddam really had them as the U.S. insists, then i think he would have certainly used them. judging by saddam's character and past history, i think he would have used them, especially knowing that his downfall is edging closer and closer as troops surround Bagdad.

My opinion is that you probably don't know what the hell you're talking about and are just trying to stir shit up, not unlike the incredibly ridiculous questions being asked of General Franks by the Chinese reporter the other day.

Lilly is almost certainly correct as to why we haven't found them. I don't think searching for them is tops on the military's list of priorities right now.

Regarding why Saddam hasn't used them, it isn't in his best interest right now. When we get closer to Baghdad perhaps he will. Hopefully his grip on the nation will have slipped enough by then (in life or death) that they won't be used at all.

Originally posted by MSU2Mike

My opinion is that you probably don't know what the hell you're talking about and are just trying to stir shit up, not unlike the incredibly ridiculous questions being asked of General Franks by the Chinese reporter the other day.

I don't think this kind of personal attack is called for.

You will not help your argument by resorting to insulting others on this board who may not agree with your views.

don't cry Dub, I'm sure it will be ok, chin up old boy! :hug:

and btw, it helped the argument with me! it's an astute analysis by MSU2Mike, and lends more credibility to his posts

--> Dub is a girl.

I think Man Inside The Child is simply curious about this question, nothing wrong with that.

Mike, try maybe enlightening him constructively if you have an opinion about the subject instead of addressing him like you did.

3, 000 chemical suits and chemical weapons antidote found at hospital in Nasareah. Doesn't prove they have any of their own weapons, but definitely suspicious.

womanfish said:
3, 000 chemical suits and chemical weapons antidote found at hospital in Nasareah. Doesn't prove they have any of their own weapons, but definitely suspicious.

Never mind the chemical suits and antidote...the entire city of Baghdad is going to be stricken by cancer because of the burning oil.

And if it starts to rain, there's a good chance that the rain will sting.

Last edited:
with respect to the weapons, i guess we have to see what is revealed in time, but hopefully it won't be in the context of the war.

thanks for everybodies support with respect to that aggressive comment... people normally come across on the offensive when they lack knowledge in a particular argument. but, its cool.

later,

michael

Anthony said:
Sooner or later, I believe, the WMDs will show up. My guess (and worst fear) is that Hussein will use it when he's at his most desperate at the last minute and take out as many as he can.

Ant.
:up:
I agree w Ant again:angry::up:

So mr man inside-
is it your hope to become a Republican in the States one day
or is it safer to hide out there in Can and hurle rocks of pseduo-intellectualism, fooling only a few..?;)

thank
u
Diamond
:):dance:

Last edited:
Diamond your insults to others are about as constructive as someone pointing out your typos.
womanfish posted what I was thinking, despite these weapons not being used doesn't necessarily mean they dont exist. It could mean they dont, but I guess we have to wait and see. In my ignorant opinion, I'd guess that any real trouble will start when the coalition reach Baghdad. Its suspicious that they're finding Iraqi soldiers with brand new gas masks and the antidote on them.

Man Inside The Child said:
Hi Rono,

Nice flag on Iraq, pretty soon the whole region will be covered by the American flag as the U.S. continues their policy of controlling, sorry "liberating".
I like it also, and the fact that it is coming from the American Liberal party website made it even more intresting.

They are most likely reporting about Nerve Agent antidotes. Our soldiers are issued a self administered kit.

Because there might be WMDs left (i think there are) is one reason why i think G.W.Bushs hurry for war was verry dangerous. Lots of Soldiers and Civilists will have to pay for that :(

speedracer:
Well Iraqi officals might call the Burning of Oil as undangerous for health of civilians like the dirty amunition the US use for their invasion.

Klaus

Back
Top Bottom