When will they get it thru their thick skulls??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AchtungBono

Refugee
I saw the video last night of the S.Korean hostage in Iraq with the usual rogue's gallery of thugs standing behind him threatening to kill him if S.Korea doesn't withdraw from Iraq.

When will those sons of bitches realize that not all countries are chickenshit like Spain and France and will NOT give in to their "demands". Who the hell do these ppl think they are????

Do they really think they can keep hiding behind fancy handkerchiefs(sp?), spouting their garbage while holding innocent ppl hostage and get away with it????

Yesterday, the new leader of Al-Quaida in Saudi Arabia vowed "revenge" for the slaying of the 4 bastards who were responsible for the murder of Paul Johnson.....as if the allies are the bad guys....can you believe this?

I feel sorry for that poor S.Korean hostage who will probably be the next video to be shown in all its gore, and I'm sorry for his family, but the only way to deal with these subhumans is brute force and to hunt them down like the animals they are.

And to those animals I say: YOU BASTARDS WON'T WIN!!!!!!!!

I agree that it won't make countries pull back their troops but it strikes fear in the hearts and minds of the people working there and back home. After all that,s what terrorism is all about.

I believe the chickenshit comment is immature.

Bravo AchtungBono, anybody that bows down to terrorist demands is chickenshit and I look at Zapatero as a case in point.

They will only stop when we kill them or their tactics proves unsucessfull. If we were to give into their demands in any way then they will simply take more hostages, if we do nothing then they will simply take more hostages but if we go in there full strength in terms of intelligence and CT forces and put a stop to their network then we will suceed and they will be unable to take more innocent lives.

To those that think fighting them won't work just look at Israeli/Arab conflict since the barrier was constructed and they assasinated Yassin and Rantisi as well as a lot of other less high profile terrorists. Since then suicide bombings have practically ceased and the organisations have had to go underground, there is still real danger but it is definitely a smaller threat. We can and will fight them, there is no root cause for these men they are brainwashed into being fighters every day of their lives (They are too often wealthy layabouts who do not know a thing about real suffering barr the propaganda they recieve from their "news outlets").

This is not a cycle of violence caused by US actions this is unadaulterated barbarism and it calls for a very strong response, Bush should twist some arms in Saudi Arabia and have them ask for assistance in starting a decent counter-terrorism force on the ground with American and Israeli "advisors".

The way the terrorists posture is that whenever they are attacked in retalliation they will claim to bring about a fate worse than death to their enemies but after the IDF rendered Hamas impotent and killed Yassin and Rantisi they were promising a Fate worse than a fate worse than death, we are still of course waiting for that one.

Last edited:
I agree AchtungBono. I see you are from Israel, so you have been living with the threat of this kind of thing and know more about it than any of us do, so I hope maybe you can help more people understand. (but I already do)

I *really* hate it that the terrorists are trying to influence political decisions like this. It's almost like they're trying to rip off our elections. I don't want to say anything about the Spanish elections because I'm not from Spain, and it's a democracy. Some people didn't like that government that was in there for reasons that didn't involve the Iraq controversy. But they're *our* elections dammit. Keep your dirty terrorist hands off of our governments.

A_Wanderer said:
This is not a cycle of violence caused by US actions this is unadaulterated barbarism and it calls for a very strong response, Bush should twist some arms in Saudi Arabia and have them ask for assistance in starting a decent counter-terrorism force on the ground with American and Israeli "advisors".

I'd like to see some real security forces search for al Queda operatives in Saudi Arabia.

My wife use to live in Saudi. In her opinion, the Saudi security forces are worthless. If anything actually get accomplished, it is done by US "contractors" and then the Saudi personnel step in when the cameras start running.

Well that operation which the CH 47 was a brilliant example of it.
- 4 terrorists with 22 hostages, terrorists are lightly armed and held up in a building with multiple points of entry.
- Saudis send in forces on the roof without properly breaching the ground floor, they take their time getting off the chopper knowing full well the terrorists will hear them and start executing hostages.
- Force clears the building suposedly killing one terrorist but fails to find other 4, there are 20 odd corpses in the building.
- 3 terrorists manage to leave the cordoned area and escape into traffic by switching cars even though the police supposedly know who they are.

Fundamental problems with Saudi Response.

1) Not organising a real block around the site to allow control of the situation.

2) They didn't use multiple breach teams and stun grenades and tear gas to go in and kill the terrorists rather they sent in one large group who had to move down a single flight of stairs.

3) Letting the terrorists go.

4) Not realizing how dumb it is to let the terrorists go.

5) Not calling the Americans to do the job.

6) Letting the freaking terrorists go!!!

Last edited:
You can't kill religious fanatics. Period. If they live, they think they are doing "Allah's will." If they die, they think that they died doing "Allah's will."

You saw what happened with the Crusades. Europe lost. They have a persistence that is nothing short of suicidal, and they don't care. If our goal is to kill every last terrorist, then it is likely an unattainable goal.

And they know our weakness. We don't like death. But we haven't exploited their weakness: sex. Humilitate them to make them look like a bunch of little girls and watch them scream. They definitely don't like it. Of course, that was Abu Ghraib...

(And no, I did not mean to use GOP-Controlled Whortense to write this post, but it is oddly ironic. :p )

Last edited:
Go another step and demolish all the "Holy Lands," including Jerusalem. The cult surrounding these places is nothing short of idolatry these days, and look at all the people killed as a result? :p

Melon

Obligitory Futurama Bit from Season 1 episode 2.

Bender to Fry - Yeah you're the kinda guy who visits Jerusalem and doesn't wanna see the sexeteria.

Vegas on the Arabian peninsula? Isn't that a bit too in-your-face? I'm from the U.S. and I'm sure there are alot of nice people in Vegas but I don't know that I'd want to live there.

verte76 said:
Vegas on the Arabian peninsula? Isn't that a bit too in-your-face? I'm from the U.S. and I'm sure there are alot of nice people in Vegas but I don't know that I'd want to live there.

It already exists. It's call Dubai.

All the vices banned in the other parts of the Muslim Middle East are readily available in Dubai. I guess it is outside Allah's jurisdiction. :wink:

Hell, the Saudi big shots can afford to go to the Philippines and party there. They try to keep this secret from their wives but they find out.

melon said:
Go another step and demolish all the "Holy Lands," including Jerusalem. The cult surrounding these places is nothing short of idolatry these days, and look at all the people killed as a result? :p

Melon

This is the best post I read in a long time.

The three "so called Great religions" are worthless if they kill for a piece of dirt.

These are the "unholy lands"

I do not believe in any God that would sanction killing for real estate.

This is what "governments, dictators, and power mongers" do.

Btw, don?t fool yourself, Bush has his stack of heads.

These ?animals? do not have a chance of catching up with him.

I *really* hate it that the terrorists are trying to influence political decisions like this. It's almost like they're trying to rip off our elections.

The Bush Administration and al'Qaeda are both counting on a hit in the U. S.
before Nov. election to ensure a 2nd Bush term.

deep said:

The Bush Administration and al'Qaeda are both counting on a hit in the U. S.
before Nov. election to ensure a 2nd Bush term.

My prayer for those that think like this....

May God judge you the way you have judge others.

Dreadsox said:

Cynicism, of course, does not happen in a vacuum.

Melon

Dreadsox said:

Karen Hughes the presidents spokesperson at the time, said something to the effect,
"the Lord allowed 911 to happen so the people would unite behind Bush."

btw, I believe in the power of prayer, it is comforting.

I don't understand, why would Al-Qaeda particularly want Bush to have another term? That conflicts with the accusations of the ties between the house of Al-Saud and the Bushes. Not that those accusations are necessarily true............

Uh, yeah..where is that exact quote from Karen Hughes?

And I'm no fan of President Bush by any stretch of the imagination, but I would never believe he would be "counting on" a terrorist attack here to ensure his election

I guess I'm just a gullible naive fool :shrug:

Last edited:
verte76:
because it's easier to tell the people that the USA is the great satan as long as Mr. Bush is president and because of that it's easier to get assistance (monetary and personal)
Or to quote Thomas Mann
War is a cowardly escape from the problems of peace.

verte76 said:
I don't understand, why would Al-Qaeda particularly want Bush to have another term? That conflicts with the accusations of the ties between the house of Al-Saud and the Bushes. Not that those accusations are necessarily true............

Bush told he is playing into Bin Laden's hands

Al-Qaida may 'reward' American president with strike aimed at keeping him in office, senior intelligence man says

article here

AchtungBono said:

When will those sons of bitches realize that not all countries are chickenshit like Spain

So thoughtful, such a way with words. Bravo.:applaud:

*Happy to be living in a "chickenshit" country*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom