What will we do in FYM when a democrat gets elected?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BonoVoxSupastar said:

:huh: Substance? There's nothing really of any substance to talk about in this thread. It's a joke. I thought you knew that.

If the Republicans pull off the upset, I'll post the exact same thing in tone. We'll see how lighthearted ya'll take it.

What will we do when a democrat gets elected?

Well.

I, for one, will welcome our new democrat overlords!

2861U2 said:

You're my hero.

Oh you're just upset that you've never been able to counter anything I've posted or back up anything you say and I call you out on it.

You really shouldn't choose people who hurl insults as your hero, you've always called yourself a moral person.

MrsS and the other womenfolk here, we gots to get out of this thread, I think they're gonna pull them out and measure them any minute.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Oh you're just upset that you've never been able to counter anything I've posted or back up anything you say and I call you out on it.

I support what I say, and I challenge you on stupid things that you say. The reason I said that was that I feel I could create quite a list of your posts which say basically nothing.

BonoVoxSupastar said:
You really shouldn't choose people who hurl insults as your hero, you've always called yourself a moral person.

It's called hyperbole, son.

Snowlock said:

And I need to losen up? I figure that the person with the democrat in their name is gonna in fact vote democrat and get hopped on by four different people for saying so?

Who "hopped" on you for that?

I "hopped" on you because you write shit like this:

"You know, you could try something new and start doing that watchful eye stuff when they are candidates instead of after they're elected."

"That said, I sure hope it doesn't turn you into a bunch of hypocrits."

"You're gonna have to let 'er rip with that righteous anger of yours."

Snowlock said:

And I need to losen up? I figure that the person with the democrat in their name is gonna in fact vote democrat and get hopped on by four different people for saying so?

um, why are you still moaning about it 4 pages later? it's very Drama Queen-y.

and i tend to like you, Snowlock.

i do.

anitram said:
MrsS and the other womenfolk here, we gots to get out of this thread, I think they're gonna pull them out and measure them any minute.

:lmao:

anitram said:

careful, don't want to get the gays excited.

it would be like the showers in an army barrack if someone knew that there was a real, live, gay homosexual in their unit.

meh-heh. unit.

Anywho, back to topic, when I find out that a Democrat has won the White House, I plan on going outside to watch some pigs fly, ponder why hell has frozen over, and celebrate a Cubs championship.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Christ, now we're arguing over the intention of people's usernames? Brilliant, because we all know that whatever name we register with is going to be aligned with what we are, what we think until the end of time, no changes of heart allowed. Ever.

:rolleyes:

Yes definately meant forever and ever amen with absolutely no possibility of ever never changing anything about yourself. I'm sure you hate Larry Mullen and anyone with with U2 in their name hates U2 and down is up and it rains sheep sometimes.

2861U2 said:
Anywho, back to topic, when I find out that a Democrat has won the White House, I plan on going outside to watch some pigs fly, ponder why hell has frozen over, and celebrate a Cubs championship.

kittyohsnap-miles.jpg

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Insults? I tend to be a counter-puncher.

well from the very first time he attacked me (which is the first time he ever addressed my posts) i reasoned that snowlock listened to informer on repeat (hence lock) all day long. what's wrong with that?

Irvine511 said:

um, why are you still moaning about it 4 pages later? it's very Drama Queen-y.

and i tend to like you, Snowlock.

i do.

I'm not moaning about it, I'm just choosing to not let it go atm. And if no one else posted it's still be just one page...

anitram said:

:ohmy: :eyebrow: :laugh:

I like to fill in for diamond when he's not here. Some days I feel like he is when he's not, but that's a whole other story. I can't post any whipping out and measuring pics..

pigs_flying.jpg

hellfo.jpg

steve-bartman.jpg

unico said:
well from the very first time he attacked me (which is the first time he ever addressed my posts) i reasoned that snowlock listened to informer on repeat (hence lock) all day long. what's wrong with that?

Please post it. I'm very curious as to my attack.

Snowlock said:

Yes definately meant forever and ever amen with absolutely no possibility of ever never changing anything about yourself. I'm sure you hate Larry Mullen and anyone with with U2 in their name hates U2 and down is up and it rains sheep sometimes.

I think we've had this conversation before. Ever hear of sarcasm? Judging by your response I'm guessing that you have.

Apparently next time more than a simple eye roll will be needed so that you get where I'm coming from.

unico said:

nah, i'm busy. you can go back and look on your own posts. you can do it! you don't even have to pause your favorite song! :D

I think if you make an allegation, you should back it up. Because while I do recognize your name, I don't recall ever talking to you other than to say your dancers dance in time to the phunk phorce remix of Mofo.

BonoVoxSupastar said:

Last time you were here you said we ALL need to grow up.

Ok...someone has to say it. From the looks of this thread he could be right. :uhoh:

Think about it. This is completely asinine.

(I still want pics from the measuring contest though. :wink: )

Snowlock said:

I think if you make an allegation, you should back it up. Because while I do recognize your name, I don't recall ever talking to you other than to say your dancers dance in time to the phunk phorce remix of Mofo.

it's not that i'm not backing it up. i just said you go ahead and look because i don't feel like sifting through all your posts. it is there. i've got nothing to hide. i don't recall the thread but it was definitely in FYM.

i don't think i've ever heard this phunk phorce remix :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom