What will be the outcome after she loses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hillary's future post 2008 general election ? Your 5 year prediction

• She will stay married to Bill, remain her her dysfucntional relationship, and continued being a Sena

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • When she sees being married to Bill didn't help her attain her presidentail goal, she will kick Bill

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • She will not only divorce Bill, but write a tell all book.

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • She will still be angry for losing and blame it on Bill and the vast right wing conspiracy for all

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind diamond.

You'd be depressed too if your choices were a man in drag, a senile fool who thinks Zarqawi is still alive and a Mormon flip flopper.

oh martina you just can't stay away from my thought provoking, mensa minded crowd attracting, stimulating topics and threads.

dbs

funny thing is

Giuliani may very well get the GOP nomination.
(with the early primaries in key states)

A pro-choice, gay-friendly GOP candidate????

I have quite a few, deep pocket GOP friends
and Giulinai is picking up steam!

I don't think Hillary is unpopular. She's controversial as heck, a divisive force, which is why I don't want her for the Democratic nominee. I'm supporting John Edwards for the nomination.

deep said:
funny thing is

Giuliani may very well get the GOP nomination.
(with the early primaries in key states)

A pro-choice, gay-friendly GOP candidate????

I have quite a few, deep pocket GOP friends
and Giulinai is picking up steam!

and Romney will be his running mate and take him to Bible camp.:sexywink:

Guiliani will need some social-conservative gravitas
to balance his ticket and shore up the GOP base.

You may recall that W needed some foreign-policy gravitas to shore up his ticket.

VP won't be Romney. Not a chance.

Could be McCain, but not likely.

It will be a true-blue social-conservative,
that may not even be in the picture, now.

Re: Re: Re: What will be the outcome after she loses?

diamond said:
that said please don't take this post personally as I value your posts little Irvine, your views are occassionally rich.

it turns me on when you talk like that. :flirt:

MrPryck2U said:
I think it's too easy to call Hillary a bitch. If she were a man, people would just call her assertive. I'm actually hoping she becomes president. Go Hillary!

this was precisely my ironical point, as in, "it's so freaking bitchy for a woman to want to be president!"

when, of course, if any of her "mannerisms" were exhibited by a man, they'd be evidence of strength and character.

but i'm not a supporter of her candidacy.

the Republicans have been destroyed by Bush. the party as we know it is over and conservatism as we know it is dead.

but if there is anyone who can "get the band back together" for one last time, anyone who can truly inspire hatred in the hearts of the sexist and insecure and, yes, homophobic, it's that bitch Hillary Rodham Clinton (and how bitchy to want 3 names!)

The problem I have with Hillary is that she seemingly has no plan nor vision. She just says what she's supposed to say. Leaders lead, she follows. And I don't blame her, it's just the way the machine the Clinton's built works. Play it safe, talk your way out of it, etc. Bill had more Charisma than Hillary, I don't think she's got the personality to pull it off like he did.

I have every confidence in the American people's good judgement. :up:

24746.jpg

deep said:

24746.jpg

You know what Deep - you bring up a good point. I propose the following: One Man, One Vote - you can either use it to vote for the American Idol OR you can use that vote in the presidential election. You cannot, however, be allowed to vote in both American Idol AND the Presidential Election.

Who's with me in the Brave New World?

UberBeaver said:

You know what Deep - you bring up a good point. I propose the following: One Man, One Vote - you can either use it to vote for the American Idol OR you can use that vote in the presidential election. You cannot, however, be allowed to vote in both American Idol AND the Presidential Election.

I like it :up: If only people could text in their votes for president.:wink:

UberBeaver said:

I like it. Then intelligent people might actually have a say in who is elected. :up:

martha said:

I like it. Then intelligent people might actually have a say in who is elected. :up:

Now the only things we need are intelligent candidates and then we're good to go :up:

I hope McCain is the Republican candidate because I think he will be easier to beat. He's toast, however, he'll never get the nomination, because he's too close to Bush. The Republicans are toast. Bush has ruined them. They can't win.

deep said:

24746.jpg

:lol:

Trojan warrior hair :drool:

I can't believe Giuliani is still flying high at this point...he seems like such a flake from my perspective. :huh:

CANADA WANTS HILLARY. I think.

verte76 said:
I hope McCain is the Republican candidate because I think he will be easier to beat. He's toast, however, he'll never get the nomination, because he's too close to Bush. The Republicans are toast. Bush has ruined them. They can't win.

Fred Thompson and Chuck Hegel scare me the most (in terms of being hard to defeat) and Romney seems formidable, too. I don't think Giuliani or McCain can win, though.

LyricalDrug said:
Romney seems formidable, too.

Formidable? The guy endorsed Ann fucking Coulter just before her claim that John Edwards is a faggot. How can he possibly have even a shred of credibility left, let alone be formidable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom