What Notre Dame Football Games are You Attending?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemonite

I'm a chauvinist leprechaun
What's up Ya'll.. I'm just writing to see what football tickets you guys (Where applicable) are going to be applying for?.. Which Games You're going to be attending and what not...

I myself am going to try to be in the masses at Purdue and Michigan, and hopefully one of the later games in the year.. Damn.. I can't believe I'm not going to be here on campus.. But anyways, just checkin with those of you who are involved in this..

L.Unplugged

purdue and michigan. i'm going to have to sell a kidney this year to afford those damn things.

I am not going to any Notre Dame games this year, unless they play Alabama in a bowl game. I do plan to go to the home and home series (at South Bend, then at Tuscaloosa) later this decade if they ever re-schedule it.

This year, I am travelling to Los Angeles for the Auburn at Southern Cal game, and I am travelling to Norman, Oklahoma for the Alabama at Oklahoma game.

~U2Alabama

Alabama vs Oklahoma sounds pretty sweet..

SF.. The Michigan game will be a pain in the ass to get.. I swear.. everyone I know is trying to get tickets for this thing.. However, Purdue I think might be doable.. Fingers crossed... And Hey.. Ya never know, if ya drop by inspection, you can meet a Three Brother Guard Triumverate with my younger one hopefully being a first year. Hahah.. Oh the shit he'll get.

L.Unplugged

Originally posted by Lemonite:
SF.. The Michigan game will be a pain in the ass to get.. I swear.. everyone I know is trying to get tickets for this thing.. However, Purdue I think might be doable.. Fingers crossed... And Hey.. Ya never know, if ya drop by inspection, you can meet a Three Brother Guard Triumverate with my younger one hopefully being a first year. Hahah.. Oh the shit he'll get.

L.Unplugged

michigan is going to be impossible. that's why i'm having my dad and grandma apply for those (one of the annoying benefits of being a "legacy" - that word is so lame). i've gotten totally screwed the last two years in the lottery and gotten absolutely nothing so i'm not expecting much - hopefully i'll get a pair of purdue tix.

are you saying there are three members of the lemonite family in the irish guard? Lord help us.
wink.gif
aren't you graduating in a couple of weeks? and is it true the irish guard goes commando?

I hat Notre Dame football. I hate it hate it hate it.

------------------

Truth is offensive.
I'm morally opposed to rape, and I would never rape anyone, but I think, ultimately, it's up to the rapist and no one else.

Back
Top Bottom