What is the most politically incorrect thing you have done?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dreadsox

ONE love, blood, life
well?

Share it with us!!!!!!

Tell us every delightful detail!

Introducing my sister as Ebony to people who haven't met her and dont know she is my sister. I am white, and she is...not. Actually we have many politically incorrect stories about our respective colours.

:up:

i was drunk at dinner at an expensive restaurant. i was with my then boyfriend, and we were with a straight couple. another gay couple sat down at the table next to us. unintentionally, and unaware of the volume of my voice, i announced the fact that there was another gay couple in the restaurant to my table, and included the fact that they looked very much like members of a gay subculture that are known as "bears," or sometimes "leather bears."

apparently the whole restaurant heard, and the poor men got up and moved to another table.

i felt *terribly* about it.

i also have a friend who is half white, half asian.

we like to say that she's "puttin' the Asian back in Caucasian."

:lol:

My sister and I call ourselves a walking ad for United Colours of Benetton. Anyone remember that ad which was banned, it featured an blonde kid made to like like an angel and a dark skinned kid who's hair was twisted into horns? It created a huge uproar and I guess it isn't funny, but even when we were younger mum would have photos of us in the same sundress in different colours or something and we'd call ourselves twins and shit. We've never noticed how uncomfortable it makes others. But years of people ignoring my sister to ask me 'why is she different?' have changed how I look at this colour business.

wearing a Kerry button to Mass at my Catholic church?

I'm a wimp and I try not to offend people (at least publicly :D ) so that's all I can think of right now

My hometown is in Michigan, but our twin city is in Wisconsin. That means you see just as many cars with Michigan plates as Wisconsin plates. As a joke, I would refer to people in cars with Wisconsin plates as foreigners. Back when we were in high school, my best friend and I were driving around town, and a Wisconsin car cut us off. When we were able to pass them, I screamed, "Damn foreigners!" Well, it was summertime...so our windows were rolled down...and their windows were rolled down...and the people in the car were Hispanic. :ohmy: :eek: :reject:

When me and my close friends are together we basically can't open our mouths without saying something horribly offensive :wink:, we have a very strange sense of humor that i think few people would find funny.

verte76 said:
Procrastination, especially when it comes to put things where they go. I'm a really disorganized person.

Now c'mon verte, I don't think you quite get the assignment. :lol:

Back in the summer of 1970, i pushed a mentally challenged girl (a neighbor) into a 8-ft. deep trench in front of our house. She started crying and couldn't get out and i just ran away.

We were both six.

I know...i'm going to burn in Hell.

The most PI thing I've done today so far is laugh at Judah's PI story.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, this virus must be causing brain damage. The most politically incorrect thing I've done lately is, uh, drinking f:censored:g beer at a medieval re-enactment event when I was trying to deal with pain issues. I should have asked for some Tylenol. That was embarrassing.:reject:

I'm known for making fun of just about anything and anyone so I'm not even counting that.

I guess I wasn't a very responsible driver when my windshield had frozen up and I was too lazy to wait untill it had defrosted and I had a clear view. So I drove all the way home with my head out of the sidewindow going 100 km/h. :reject:

A lot of times when I see a tall, fit looking african american the first thought that pops into my head is that they are a professional athlete.

I have told, or laughed at sooo many inappropriate jokes--ranging from ethnicities to Nazis that, as joyful girl said, it is difficult to know where to begin. :huh:

But ok, this one comes to mind. I was sitting in American history class and the professor was talking about how Irish immigrants were considered below slaves--and how, if you had really horrible work like clearing a malarial swamp, you hired Irish people. He said (and this is a direct quote, on historical record, so don't hate me!), "Irish people were often called niggers turned inside out."

I burst out laughing. I was the only one in the class who did. He gave me a really stern look, and then I realized that was bad. :reject:

I don't know if that's the worst, but it ranks up there for sheer witnesses.

When I was in high school one of my classes went on a field trip and did a day of team building and ropes course type things.

Well one of the challenges has something to do with being tied to another person at the elbows, so the instuctors were explaining the challenge and we're talking about how we'd be tied back to back, how we should keep our backs straight, and if our backs lost contact we'd be disqualified then he went on and was talking about how somone with a much larger back may be tied to someone with a smaller back and then I blurted out "or they may be tied to a wet back." Because all I could think of was that it was 90 something degrees I was tied to this cute girl and back is sweating.

It didn't even dawn on me what I said and then I looked up and the two hispanic instructors gave me a stern look and then finally laughed when I explained. I felt like an ass.

To those of you who don't understand the term "wet back"(because I know many who don't) it's a racial slur against hispanics, referring to illegal aliens who swam across the river.

verte76 said:
I'm sorry, this virus must be causing brain damage. The most politically incorrect thing I've done lately is, uh, drinking f:censored:g beer at a medieval re-enactment event when I was trying to deal with pain issues. I should have asked for some Tylenol. That was embarrassing.:reject:

You're still not quite getting the hang of it. :laugh: :hug:

DrTeeth said:
I'm known for making fun of just about anything and anyone so I'm not even counting that.

I guess I wasn't a very responsible driver when my windshield had frozen up and I was too lazy to wait untill it had defrosted and I had a clear view. So I drove all the way home with my head out of the sidewindow going 100 km/h. :reject:

I'm afraid you and verte will have to stay after class. :tsk: :lol:

Not that I've come up with a good one either. :reject:

Outrageous FWF ~ Hellas Forever!

Remember just because something is politically incorrect doesn't make it factually incorrect.

joyfulgirl said:

You're still not quite getting the hang of it. :laugh: :hug:

Damn. Let me try this one, it happened when I was in grammar school. I was "sanding rocks", playing with sandstones with the other kids in the playground, and someone asked me "what's black eyes backwards?" I said "Eyes black" without realizing the whole thing was supposed to be a racist joke. My parents, to say the least, were horrified.

I take care of my down's syndrome aunt, Diane. When we go grocery shopping I have her "push" the cart (which means she holds onto it while I actually push it, but it works). Occasionaly while I'm looking at something she will wander over to someone else's cart and glom onto it. Well, most people have no clue what to do about her as she is usually in her own little world, so I have to go round her up.

Sometimes, when I'm in a particularly cheeky mood, I'll round her up and then, as we're walking back to our own cart, say to the people who's cart she's appropriated "You'd almost think she's retarded, wouldn't you?" :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom