What if anything is going on in Tikrit?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
I'm watching CNN, and CNN reporter Brent Sadler has entered the outskirts of Tikrit. These are truly amazing pictures. He is not embeded with any military unit. He is in a convoy of 7 CNN vehicles.

It appears that everything he's seen so far that the Iraqis have abandonded everything....tanks dug in, warehouses with weapons, and all sorts of military hardware.

They still haven't gotten to the center of Tikrit, but they are only about 5 miles away. They are ahead of any coalition forces.

There is not a soul around, which is very odd...and I'm getting a really eerie feeling watching this.

:shifty:

CNN crew was fired upon in Tikrit after venturing into the city. Thank God they made it out ok.

I knew I had a bad feeling them going in.

speculative idea #2: don't follow an iraqui guy you don't know who says it's ok to go into a city where you don't know if it's safe or not, ahead of coalition forces

diamond said:
so...
Do you have any speculative ideas Abel?

I dont.

DB9

I have, maybe all those Iraq soldiers are in the centre of Tikrit and want to use chemical weapons when the coalition troops are ariving.

Last edited:
A second one, the are in the city centre because the Mother of all bombs is coming. The coalition needs to test this weapon on the field if it is a good weapon of Mass Execution.

Back
Top Bottom