Westboro Baptist Hypocrites are at it again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tell you one thing these pieces of shit wouldnt be coming North in say 3-4 months to stand outside a church for a ridiculous protest. They'd be dead or have hypothermeia by the time the service had begun!

I can seriously tell you that if these idiots do make it in, and do show up at the funeral they will not be welcomed with a anti-protest that is going to be peaceful! I've been to Winnipeg, and its very similar to where I'm from, we dont put up with shit like them. And the way this young man has touched so many people in Canada, he will have the whole of Winnipeg and Canada behind him.

I hope 'Peggers make these idiots relize that we dont put up with shit like this in Canada. Welcome to FUCKIN CANADA!! (comense egg throwing, and worse)

This is why I find it bizarre that Phelps claims our government isn't acting lawfully by refusing them at the border. People in Canada, citizens and non-citizens, are entitled to peaceful assembly -- if you come here baring teeth, spouting ridiculous hateful nonsense, being aggressive and antagonistic, then that's hardly what one should assume is intended by 'peaceful'.

I also think it's fully reasonable to meet their violence with violence in cases as extreme as this one, and I would not be surprised at all if Winnipeggers, Manitobans, and Canadians in general showed up in force and dropped the gloves so to speak in the face of such an uncouth and shameful display. Hell, I'd be more than happy to donate to a legal fund for anyone who throws down and takes a run at those Westborow idiots, because invariably they'd end up facing charges and possibly lawsuits, but it'd be totally worth it imo.

This is why I find it bizarre that Phelps claims our government isn't acting lawfully by refusing them at the border. People in Canada, citizens and non-citizens, are entitled to peaceful assembly -- if you come here baring teeth, spouting ridiculous hateful nonsense, being aggressive and antagonistic, then that's hardly what one should assume is intended by 'peaceful'.

I also think it's fully reasonable to meet their violence with violence in cases as extreme as this one, and I would not be surprised at all if Winnipeggers, Manitobans, and Canadians in general showed up in force and dropped the gloves so to speak in the face of such an uncouth and shameful display. Hell, I'd be more than happy to donate to a legal fund for anyone who throws down and takes a run at those Westborow idiots, because invariably they'd end up facing charges and possibly lawsuits, but it'd be totally worth it imo.

I was reading the National Post yesterday (which i never do, they actually had an article written by Conrad Black:down:) but they had a great editorial about not letting these nutters acrosss the border. Explaining how, though what they say may not be illegal, we do not have to let them in for any reason. Its our country and we choose who enters. We dont let suspected terrorists or nazi sympathizers to enter, not because we know they are guilty but because we are able to choose who crosses our borders, as any other country should as well.

I went to the funeral - actually I didn't go inside the funeral - I stood outside the funeral for 4 hours. Those idiots did NOT show up - which is a good thing. I think they chickened out - there were several hundred people outside the service waiting for them. Must say I was proud to be a Winnipegger that afternoon.

I went to the funeral - actually I didn't go inside the funeral - I stood outside the funeral for 4 hours. Those idiots did NOT show up - which is a good thing. I think they chickened out - there were several hundred people outside the service waiting for them. Must say I was proud to be a Winnipegger that afternoon.

Must have been really sad. Read about it in the paper, sounded like he got a good sending off.

Thank you Harry, for attending his funeral. A lot of us wish we could have. And I am so happy that Wesboro didn't show up. This way at least, Tim was laid to rest in peace. His family has been through enough.

Someone said that Tim touched the hearts of Canadians. He has also, touched the hearts of everyone here. Regardless of which country, we call home.

And that book is full of examples of the things these people believe.

Wicked people, Cities, and nations being punished.

Yes, but the whole point is that -- apart from the nation of Israel having to carve out a national identity for itself in a violent, tribal area whose residents weren't thrilled about the former landowners showing up uninvited -- death and judgment are God's domain, not man's. Sodom and Gomorrah come solely under God's judgment -- Nineveh is spared because Jonah preached hope -- the Israelites themselves are spared repeatedly because Moses intercedes for them. And the New Testament is especially the story of martyrs writ large.

I don't know what Bible Phelps is reading, but if he really is the pastor/preacher he says he is, he should spend more time with it.

Otherwise a crack may open in the earth and swallow him up.

And I can't say I'll mourn.

Now they are in Canada. They protested some play in Toronto and are now on the way to Winnipeg to protest the funeral of Tim McClean, the young victim of the Greyhound murderer. I live in Winnipeg and I will confront them at the funeral. As much as I feel like taking a baseball bat to the whole lot of them I know this would be wrong...however a good old fashioned egging I believe would be alright - it's non-violent but really messy. I'm buying at least two dozen eggs and showing up at the funeral. These people make me want to puke.

CTV.ca | 'Hated' church group to protest Tim McLean funeral
Projecting missiles towards people is not violent?

Your wrong, it may not be as severe in magnitude but it is similar in kind.

Non-violent would be a passive human barrier to keep the religious loons away.

Back
Top Bottom