WARNING: Extremely sexy John Edwards picture (All Edwards Drooling Here Please)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2democrat

Blue Crack Addict
WARNING: Extremely sexy John Edwards picture

There are no words to describe these pictures....
capt.nvdr10809140345.edwards_reno_nvdr108.jpg

capt.nvdr10409140307.edwards_reno_nvdr104.jpg

HOLD ME DOWN!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Maybe, in the interest of keeping these somewhat, uh, extracurricular threads from proliferating, all further John Edwards drooling should be confined to this thread.

I really do need to behave like a mod...

...although that's the ONLY behaving I'm doing...

Well, since I believe John Edwards' appeal is based not just on looks, but also on his personality and political chops, I figured they did have SOME tenuous justification for staying in FYM. If anyone complains (seriously), I'll move it, but for the time being, I guess the John Edwards fans (including me) can go at it right at home in the peaceful (!) environs on FYM.

woohoo he is wearing a Lance Armstrong bracelet in that. I have one too :)

I support your John Edwards drooling. I think he's a cutie...not exactly my type but he is easy on the eyes.

U2democrat said:
come on baby, roll 'em up!
edwards.jpg

i don't think the campaign or his wife would mind if i had an affair with him..............

Oh, gosh, don't they know that many red-blooded females are having similar sentiments!!:silent: :silent: :censored: :censored:

Again, I have to be a pain-in-the-ass mod again...

For some of these great big pictures, could you either find smaller versions or, if absolutely necessary (since U2democrat isn't Premium and can't post attachments), e-mail them to me (WITH DISCRETION, please!) so I can shrink them and post them?

Just that the admin team has been a bit concerned about huge, server-killing threads, and I don't want to give them a reason to shut us down.

oh. my. gawd. you people are crazy. :eek:

That being said, I can't find him too attractive because 1) he's old enough to be my dad and 2) what's with that mole on his lip? it annoys me.

that being said, he's much better looking than dick cheney.

paxetaurora said:
Again, I have to be a pain-in-the-ass mod again...

For some of these great big pictures, could you either find smaller versions or, if absolutely necessary (since U2democrat isn't Premium and can't post attachments), e-mail them to me (WITH DISCRETION, please!) so I can shrink them and post them?

Just that the admin team has been a bit concerned about huge, server-killing threads, and I don't want to give them a reason to shut us down.

yeah I'll email the big ones. when i could find smaller ones those were the ones i posted, i didn't know what to do with the big ones so i posted them anyway thinking that a mod would tell me what to do.....and whaddya know! :wink:

oh trust me i'll keep the pics coming!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom