WARNING: Extremely sexy John Edwards picture (All Edwards Drooling Here Please)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't believe John Edwards is 51(!) years of age. If I look that good at 51...well...I'll probably have had to make a pact with Satan. Which makes me wonder if Edwards did it. He is a lawyer, after all. They probably exchanged phone numbers. :)

I wish Edwards had a longer senate record. Then HE could have run for president instead of Mr. Undertaker John Kerry.

I still love this joke:

John Kerry walks into a barn.

A horse says, "Why the long face?"

I like Kerry walking into a bar, the bartender saying "Why the Long Face" and Kerry answering "Botox Allergy"

Time for more edwards pics!

Sorry i haven't posted any for awhile, i've been entranced in vertigo :wink:

Oh i wish i were in that woman's shoes!
capt.iacn10809232047.edwards_iacn108.jpg

mmmmmmm....:drool:
capt.iacn10609232031.edwards_iacn106.jpg

oy!
capt.iacn10409232022.edwards_iacn104.jpg

paxetaurora said:
:up: to a new dose of Johnny

Although I have to say...he may be eating a few too many Big Macs out on the campaign trail... :wink:

i agree...hopefully after the election whether he wins or loses he'll be able to lose the campaign weight.

He's starting to look a little Clintonesque there, between all the hanging with the ladies and all the Extra Value Meals... ;)

His hair looks good there, though.

I think we can keep it here, because (at least for me) thinking Edwards is sexy also comes from thinking he's a good man with good policies. Not that the same thing doesn't also go on with Bono, but Edwards is explicitly a politician, whereas Bono is primarily a rock singer. ;)

That said, if you would like to let the PLEBAns know about this thread, they'd be more than welcome to join us. I'm always interested in bringing fresh voices to FYM.

how come there are no good looking pix of the very dynamic and illustrious mr ralph nader?;)

thane

For some reason I felt safe coming in to drool over John Edwards as a first drool pitstop (PLEBA still scares me..)..

He really is just too hot...

I'm so sad he's gonna have to sit for the battle with Cheney!
He looks so good standing and he can work the suit much better that way.

I loved Don Imus' comment the other day about the debate format...
That with this deal
John Edwards is going to look like the yuppie new home owner in to speak to the mean old bank president to ask for a second mortgage and he's gonna be lucky to leave in his car!

That man can flip off a good riff on his show!

I hope he's wrong though, damn...

cheers all!

Last edited:
How exciting, Edwards prepped at the Chautauqua institue in NY, i've been there!!!! Its the most relaxing place in America that's not on an ocean.

JEANS :drool::drool:
capt.nydh10210032202.edwards_debate_prep_nydh102.jpg

:combust:
capt.nydh10110032158.edwards_new_york_nydh101.jpg

oy.

capt.nydh10310032208.edwards_new_york_nydh103.jpg

he should give me a call three days after the election because i'll be 18 :wink:

BTW...I know this is off-topic, but...does anyone remember the New York Post item a while back in which an ex-girlfriend of Kerry's (after his first wife, before Teresa) said that John Kerry is extremely, um, gifted in the sack?

Apparently he likes to talk dirty in French.

paxetaurora said:
BTW...I know this is off-topic, but...does anyone remember the New York Post item a while back in which an ex-girlfriend of Kerry's (after his first wife, before Teresa) said that John Kerry is extremely, um, gifted in the sack?

Apparently he likes to talk dirty in French.

oooooooooooo woooooow :drool:

don't let souly find that out!

Back
Top Bottom