Want to know how to rid yourself of yeast infections...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BVS

Blue Crack Supplier
this and many other questions answered. You can't drink, you can't pierce your ear, we're supposed to be vegitarians, we lived with dinosaurs, and yes Cain indeed married his sister...but incest is bad(so why would God use it to populate the world?)

These and many other great tidbits and contradictions here at

www.godsaidmansaid.com

Some are actually interesting, others are just plain stupid, and others even...well I'll let you read for yourselves.

not to harp on the topic of breastfeeding, but check out this load of hogwash:

In the beginning of this article I declared that Satan's desire to discredit breast-feeding is part of his meticulously engineered plan to destroy the benefits of God's Word in the lives of men. He is the diabolic master weaver of the network of evil...the spider's web. What appear to be unrelated benign strands turn out to be weapons of orchestrated catastrophic destruction. Nothing is left to chance in his web of deception. Consider how closely connected these supposed unrelated strands of the spider's web become in the Satanic effort to destroy the God designed home:

1. The ultimate purpose of this section of Satan's Web is to destroy the wholesome family structure.

2. In the late 1940's, right after WorldWar II, a deprived postwar population dived headlong into consumptionism. The line, "Keeping up with the Joneses" is coined as the American family's quest becomes two cars, a boat and a vacation at the beach.

3. The new spirit of consumptionism requires a two job-two income house. Mom went off to work.

4. Breast-feeding had to be eliminated to facilitate the new two-income home...thus enters baby formula...the new "wonder" of science.

5. A huge population of women in the workforce interacting with other women's husbands leads to a huge increase in adultery, guilt and divorce. :eyebrow:

6. Broken homes create displaced and emotionally unbalanced children.

7. Women's careers are promoted, as the honorable occupation of wife, mother and homemaker is demeaned.

8. The need for abortion to protect careers and eliminate unwanted and illegitimate infants.

9. Large increases in suicide and murder take place.

10. Sexually transmitted diseases become rampant.

11. Children are born with lower IQ's therefore less capable to succeed in life.

12. Damage is done to women's overall health and psychological well-being.

i was hoping this would be satirical and entertaining, but instead, it's just offensive.

I read the thing about yeast infections.

It's absolutely outrageous to write something like this. And irresponsible. These people need to be slapped.

Ummm......I just had a yeast infection in my throat......Fromt he antibiotics after the surgery....:mad:

I could not eat.... I could not drink....:mad:

I will check out the site later....Big Brother is on.

:lmao: I love the idea that dinosaurs were merely Chinese iguanas who due to the "near perfect environment" grew to thirteen times the size of contemporary iguanas.

Dreadsox said:
Ummm......I just had a yeast infection in my throat......Fromt he antibiotics after the surgery....:mad:

I could not eat.... I could not drink....:mad:

I will check out the site later....Big Brother is on.
thanks for explaining how you got that infection in your throat:ohmy:

3 hours for west coast BB
curtains for kaysar? - jenny lied, :huh:

deep said:

thanks for explaining how you got that infection in your throat:ohmy:

3 hours for west coast BB
curtains for kaysar? - jenny lied, :huh:

Shit...what is this...you a BB fan? WE have something in common??:wink:

I am in my mid fourties, have given birth to two beautiful children. And I have never had a "Yeast Infection." I am not even sure, to as what it is......

You heard that on Howard Stern :wink:

One can learn something new on that show every day, mostly things one doesn't necessarily need or want to know..anyway, I am scared to go on that site but I'm sure it's, um, interesting

dandy said:
not to harp on the topic of breastfeeding, but check out this load of hogwash:

i was hoping this would be satirical and entertaining, but instead, it's just offensive.

Wow, that was quite a load of hogwash, wasn't it?

I guess the author didn't realize that women had to join the workforce BEFORE the end of WWII because the male population was away fighting that war.

And breastfeeding had already fallen out of favor in the 1930's and 1940's. Women made their own formula and bottle fed because doctors had deemed it better than the breast. The only thing that changed in the late 40's was the availablity of pre-made formula.

MrsSpringsteen said:
You heard that on Howard Stern :wink:

One can learn something new on that show every day, mostly things one doesn't necessarily need or want to know..anyway, I am scared to go on that site but I'm sure it's, um, interesting

I did, I got in my car right when they were airing the commercial for this website and it literally freaked me out and then I realized it was Howard playing the commercial and I was relieved...but yeah I can only take Howard in small doses.

Ok, well if I can muster up the courage I will check out that web site

I can only imagine what will happen w/ Howard on Sirius, my Mother just got it and gave me her login so I can listen online until July 06 :wink:

I just went to that site :huh:

Now I remember they were talking about "historicity" and wondering whether it was a word, I never heard that word either.. So at least I learned something useful from godsaidmansaid

Back
Top Bottom