Video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I posted it earlier and it got lost in the hundreds of threads out there. Looks Like the Teens started it first and they should know the consiquences. If they can use rocks as weapons be ready for a retaliation. Now the guy filming it is a little psyco.

The early part of the video which is not on this video shows mortars hitting the base, from where? who knows? So I'm sure the British were pissed off when they ran out after the crowd.

This video shows a bunch of young people gathered about kind of like young people in the west do at civil protest ( they throw rocks and shit too sometimes), but the reaction of the British was over the top, if a kid throws rocks, adults don't get the right to randomly grab the teenagers and kick the crap out of them. Do they know if those particular kids were responsible for anything, no, they just wanted revenge for being attacked. Totally reprehensible behaviour which does not help the situation in Iraq.

The whole group of kids were throwing rocks and in War pretty much anything goes, as a former engineer I worked with said.

I guess the troops were teaching them a lesson, something the parents should have done.

Back
Top Bottom