Vice Presidential Debate

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nonsense, I think it's another case of lowered expectations for Darth Cheney whooping some ass....well I think Edwards is doing more than just getting by.........he's actually going on the offensive......excellent debate so far

(Did have to watch Edwards talk about gay marriage standing up from nerves from him screwing up)

Xavier

i'm no fan of cheney by any means but he is pretty unflappable. he's making edwards look like an amateur.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i must say i prefer this sit down, laid back, comfortable style of debate much more than the podium or town hall versions. it's more of a discussion of the issues rather than a high school style debate.

i agree completely. it doesn't seem nearly as staged. and it's a lot more interesting to watch.

It wasn't AIDS in Africa though. It was AIDS in the USA was the question.

Not that that's not important in and of itself. `s

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i must say, now that the debat is wrapping up... cheney clearly won this debate, and if bush can perofrm as well in the next two presidential debates, this election won't be close.

:up:

enjoy watching the yankees lose

he wiped the floor with edwards. i'm kind of bummed out. i wanted edwards to make it a closer match.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom