US Presidential Election XII

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there is any comparable dirt on Trump we would be hearing it on blast 24/7.

The Clinton Foundation Pay to Play monstrosity is like an Iceberg. Right now only 10% of it is visible above the waterline. It gets uglier everyday with more information coming out through Judicial Watch and Wikileaks.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Montrosity? Come on. There just isn't anything there! None of us even like Clinton, so if there was something bad we'd call it out.

And we keep hearing every single week how something worse will be revealed about Clinton, and where is it? Saving it for October? When Trump could be down 40 points? Instead every week it's a new Trump issue that comes out. Why do you think Clinton has been silent. She doesn't have to say anything when Trump implodes and helps her. But in sure that's the medias fault, not his.

It's like this is the first time people have ever paid attention to how politics work. Now we're shocked if favors are given, or that the system is unfair. Since when did we all open our eyes and demand our candidates be pure and wart free?

There are many things to be legitimately concerned or upset with, and this just isn't one of them.

And literally every criticism thrown Clintons way Trump has done blatantly in the open for everyone to see. But no one cares. Clinton is the liar, the corrupt one....because someone else said so!!

Again, she's not perfect. She has many things about her that makes her unlikable without the GOP slander.

But when it's been brought up about Trumps corruption or flat out lying / flip flopping....it's ignored.

But when it's been brought up about Trumps corruption or flat out lying / flip flopping....it's ignored.

It's not ignored, it's just old news. Trump's willing duplicity was established so early and in so many forms that it's not really noteworthy anymore. And the polls are reflecting that the voters haven't forgotten.

If there is any comparable dirt on Trump we would be hearing it on blast 24/7.

The Clinton Foundation Pay to Play monstrosity is like an Iceberg. Right now only 10% of it is visible above the waterline. It gets uglier everyday with more information coming out through Judicial Watch and Wikileaks.

Hilarity on multiple levels :lol:

Haha. The weight of the Clinton Foundation scandal will come crashing down on her head. Brutal timing as we enter the homestretch. Trump may say mean things but he is not the poster child of DC corruption that Hillary is. Y'all might want to prepare for your worst nightmare November 8th

I'll give this, you guys and gals do a great job of closing ranks when the narrative is under attack. Maybe, deep down you do feel Clinton may be headed up shit creek, but you're just not going to say it here.

I'm going to go over to the John Cusack thread for awhile and dream it all up again.

Haha. The weight of the Clinton Foundation scandal will come crashing down on her head. Brutal timing as we enter the homestretch. Trump may say mean things but he is not the poster child of DC corruption that Hillary is. Y'all might want to prepare for your worst nightmare November 8th

I'll give this, you guys and gals do a great job of closing ranks when the narrative is under attack. Maybe, deep down you do feel Clinton may be headed up shit creek, but you're just not going to say it here.

I'm going to go over to the John Cusack thread for awhile and dream it all up again.

Interesting that the Foundation talk has been going on for over a week, before that, one or two weeks of more "email" talk, both in regards to the FBI interview notes going to congress, and the Foundation (pay to play)

Some calling it 3 disastrous weeks for Clinton, yet...
National polls are steady, 538 projection steady, and state polls actually getting a little better for Clinton.

This sums up why this too shall pass. I think the voting public is growing tired of false stories being drummed up by Republicans. Polls showing they aren't buying it anymore.

Clinton Foundation story offers smoke, but no fire | MSNBC

One thing about it, you're a true believer. I'll give you that. I mean you believe in the Breibart fabrication of the world, but at least you believe.

Haha. The weight of the Clinton Foundation scandal will come crashing down on her head.

But what exactly is the scandal? For now, all this hoo-haa about the Clinton Foundation is again much ado about nothing. Like all the other things the Republicans have been throwing against the Clintons for the past 20+ years.
Clinton Foundation Still Not Criminal, Still Not Great
The emails do not show that Clinton Foundation donors received any policy favors from Hillary Clinton or other elected officials.

Trump may say mean things but he is not the poster child of DC corruption that Hillary is.

No, instead he is the poster child of all the racism, misogyny, bigotism, anti-intellectualism, white-collar crime and oppression that is going on in the US.
And oh, corruption on a global scale (is it known yet for how much he's been bought by the Russians?).

Anything else?

you-had-me-at-build-that-wall-rick-elam.jpg

He's been a die-hard Trumpet since 'wall' came out of Trump's mouth. He's said this election is a reformation on immigration. Everything else is just icing.

Last edited:

Absolutely would say it if she were in trouble, but she's not (yet). There are fair criticisms to be made about her as a candidate, but we don't talk about them.

The focus is on the outrageous claims / conspiracy theories that underneath it all might lie a valid point, but it gets so blown up by the GOP & BernieBros that a conversation cannot be had.

Clinton has one of the best resumes of anyone running for POTUS in years, probably since Bush Senior. But she's also one of the least liked, and unfavorable candidates ever. Some of that is warranted, the rest is complete bullshit/slander.

The GOP had a great chance to take back the WH in this election, but they blew it with putting up the ONE guy who's even more disliked than Clinton (Cruz would be up there too....).

History is not on Trump's side here. I don't believe any candidate has made this large of a comeback at this stage. And we're not even to the debates, where I truly believe it'll be stacked against Clinton. She has the expectations on her shoulders, Trump will be a success if he doesn't lose his temper. All this talk of how the "Libralll Medddddeea" has a bias, but we all know that if Clinton fumbles her words at all, shows any sign of frustration, the narrative will be TRUMP WINS DEBATE!!!

But keep believing Clinton is going to be buried.

you-had-me-at-build-that-wall-rick-elam.jpg

He's been a die-hard Trumpet since 'wall' came out of Trump's mouth. He's said this election is a reformation on immigration. Everything else is just icing.

And now Trump is floating the idea of softening on his past immigration talk.

And now Trump is floating the idea of softening on his past immigration talk.

Yeah, I saw that and it's honestly one of the dumbest moves he's ever made, and he's made a lot of them. THAT'S how he got so much die-hard support, if he wanted to soften in order to try and win some moderates, the time was months ago. Not now. You gain nothing and lose a lot at this stage.

It's just another move that makes me think he never really wanted the job.

The sky is beginning to fall for Clinton.

New CNN poll yesterday has her up 16 in Virgina
NBC has her up 8 nationally
and New Reuters/Ipsos from today has her up 12 nationally...

The sky is beginning to fall for Clinton.

New CNN poll yesterday has her up 16 in Virgina
NBC has her up 8 nationally
and New Reuters/Ipsos from today has her up 12 nationally...

But there's one LA-Times poll that has them neck and neck

Virginia looks like it could be a lock for Clinton. Huge get there.

And if Trump loses North Carolina, the election is over.

October surprise:

a. Benghazi
b. Email
c. Clinton Foundation
d. Catheter Bag
e. Wikileaks
f. Bono's Astronaut
g. Lesbian Farmers
h. All of the Above

Yeah, i think the biggest surprises right now are:

Colorado up double digits
Virginia up double digits
SC, GA, and AZ tied...

pretty crazy

Haha. The weight of the Clinton Foundation scandal will come crashing down on her head. Brutal timing as we enter the homestretch.

Sounds like wishful thinking to me. Any objective reading of the most recent 'revelations' about the Clinton Foundation show that some people requested meetings with the Secretary and didn't get them, or requested meetings that were already scheduled through official channels. My, what a scandal!

Trump may say mean things but he is not the poster child of DC corruption that Hillary is.

The only reason Trump is not a poster child for DC corruption is because he hasn't spent any time in DC. He's certainly been a poster child for decades of corruption in his business dealings. Discriminatory housing practices, Trump U, reneging on financial commitments to contractors and small businessmen...

Maybe, deep down you do feel Clinton may be headed up shit creek, but you're just not going to say it here.

This seems like one of those Trumpian tendencies to project one's own weaknesses onto your opponents.

Oh good, here comes to "reasonable Democrat" media ripping apart that legitimate AP story about the Clinton Foundation. Fuck Matt Yglesias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom