US Presidential Election 2016...because it's never too early

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're sarcastic and probably not too sharp.

You're one for two here. I am sarcastic, but I'm also fairly sharp.

Your enthusiasm is great, but your naivete is really grating. What you're saying, in a very repetitive and cliched way, is nothing new or groundbreaking, and your assumption that we're all completely brainwashed is annoying.

Try a less patronizing tone, or at least be specific when you try to state the facts as you see them.

Left leaning media doesn't use scare tactics to convince people of their cause?

Someone bad mouthed Martha?

What has this thread come to?!

Don't care. She was not polite to me. And half the reason you are siding with her is that she has a history here that I don't have. Don't care about popularity contests either.

It's also a tactic to change subjects and concentrate on being butthurt when the debate is not going so well - I see it with wingnuts all the time.

I've seen popularity contests around here once and a while. This isn't one of them, you're kinda just being a wee bit mean.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to prove? In two sentences, what is your point with all of this?

Forget it, you're right. Bernie is a long shot. Let's play it ultra safe and vote for Hillary. We can have a baked earth, maybe the first trillionaire, and half of our college graduates can pay back their $50,000 of student debt on one of those $15 an hour McDonalds jobs before the shareholders decide to invest in more automation. We can get meat from Vietnam, doesn't have to be labeled. GMO everything. And plenty of other good stuff.

Forget it, you're right. Bernie is a long shot. Let's play it ultra safe and vote for Hillary. We can have a baked earth, maybe the first trillionaire, and half of our college graduates can pay back their $50,000 of student debt on one of those $15 an hour McDonalds jobs before the shareholders decide to invest in more automation. We can get meat from Vietnam, doesn't have to be labeled. GMO everything. And plenty of other good stuff.

Yes, because it's one or the other.

I've noticed that in political conversations, being mean and disrespectful to the people you're debating tends to really keep the conversation flowing in a productive manner.

do not post private messages publicly, this is against the rules.

It's all I really need to know. One track mind thinking and a playground that already has it's favorite children.

I'm out, I'll be back to rub noses in it if Bernie pulls it off!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've noticed that in political conversations, being mean and disrespectful to the people you're debating tends to really keep the conversation flowing in a productive manner.

You've noticed that too? I mean honestly, he's done everything by the book to win over new supporters.

Insult them, question their intelligence, give far fetching either or scenarios that make you look like you've drank the kool-aid, and answer questions.

He's worth every penny Hillary's paying him.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It's all I really need to know. One track mind thinking and a playground that already has it's favorite children.

Ahhh, a victim playing hug :hug:

How sweet. You got a pm from a stranger who for all accounts could be an asshole and now you feel vindicated? And just think all you had to do was answer a few questions and not insult others while doing so. Is it that hard for some? :shrug:

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Fun game between debating issues. Cast '2016 Election' the movie.

Christopher Lloyd as Bernie Sanders
latest

Joel Osteen as Rick Santorum
OsteenTie03.jpg

Ray Romano as Bobby Jindal (he is the southern twanged Indian version of Raymond)
ray_romano_2006.jpg

^ oh that's fun, i want to play!

Jabba the Hutt as Chris Christie

201501_2237_gdcag_sm.jpg

Little Debbie Snack Cakes as Jeb Bush

polls_1189288195_b139ef4f17_3657_476252_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

dude from 'House' as Rand Paul

rand%2Bpaul%2Bhugh%2Blaurie.png

The Scarecrow from 'Wizard of Oz' as Rick Perry

Perry-Scarecrow.jpg

Rand Paul kinda looks like Aiden Gillen too (Carcetti from the Wire / Petyr Baelish)

Or the guy that plays the ballet instructor in black Swan.

If I had sent that PM, I'd be pissed. I've always been of the belief that if something is meant to be private, then keep it that way.

I just received the following pm from more than one member:

mikal. I think you're sexy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom