US Presidential Election 2016...because it's never too early

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny because a lot of Americans like trump because he talks the talk.

People want him for that. They don't care about the walk.

He's the official nominee of the 'Pitchforks & Torches' branch of the electorate

Yeah it makes you wonder how one of the rich elites became the voice for the birthers, racists, and conspiracy theorists? I think his base now consists of the loud fringe right and the quiet top 3%.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Its Official, John Kasich is running for President. He just gave a speech announcing his run. U2's Beautiful Day was played when he finished. He is the 16th Republican to officially declare. Has there ever been a Presidential Primary debate with 16 people?

Kasich is very popular in Ohio and the latest poll shows him beating Hillary by 7 points in Ohio. But would he have much pull outside of Ohio? Could he beat Hillary in Florida? He is a very good speaker and I think he could make it to the final rounds of the Republican primary contest.

Its Official, John Kasich is running for President. He just gave a speech announcing his run. U2's Beautiful Day was played when he finished. He is the 16th Republican to officially declare. Has there ever been a Presidential Primary debate with 16 people?

Kasich is very popular in Ohio and the latest poll shows him beating Hillary by 7 points in Ohio. But would he have much pull outside of Ohio? Could he beat Hillary in Florida? He is a very good speaker and I think he could make it to the final rounds of the Republican primary contest.

Running for VP to get Ohio or to sell books. BTW Beautiful Day is tired warhorse, can't we get a candidate to use a Pop song?

Trump gave out Lindsey Graham's personal phone number...

I don't know, but i heard that the GOP debates on FAUX are only supposed to have 10 people. I hope it's on a weekend so i can get drunk as fuck.

I agree. With what little I've seen of him, he could play well in the general election.

And he's from one of the two states that matter most in the election.

I find Trump interesting because he's not playing by the 'rules'. If somebody insults him, he gives out their phone number (Ramos - Graham). You can't play on my golf course either.

So many people are just sick of both sides in DC, the backroom deals, the double-talk, he's attracting them. Just wondering how long he sticks around.

I can't wait for Trump to tell our friends, allies, enemies, trade partners, et al how he feels. Won't that be great for diplomatic relations?

202-228-0292 Lets get Interference to call Lindsey Graham and ask him to play a Pop song as his intro music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom