US Presidential Election 2016...because it's never too early

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually wonder. i think that Trump is enough of a world class egomaniac to believe that he actually knows more and would do a better job than anybody else. he's like a walking/talking comments section on a conservative website.

he might be totally sincere. he really believes he should be the president of the United States and only he can make things better.

better for Donald Trump.

If this is what happened in 24 years

750x422

What will happen in the next 24 years in CA and for that matter the USA?

message to THE Donald, remember THE Alamo?
this ain't it!

Last edited:
As disturbing as Donald is, I find his new fanatics to be even more disturbing. If I see another 'Trump is just telling the truth' post in my Facebook feed I might explode. How is ignorance so fucking mainstream in 2015?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

i actually wonder. i think that Trump is enough of a world class egomaniac to believe that he actually knows more and would do a better job than anybody else. he's like a walking/talking comments section on a conservative website.

he might be totally sincere. he really believes he should be the president of the United States and only he can make things better.

better for Donald Trump.

The good news is, if Donald is dead serious about running for president and ultimately loses the Republican bid and is crazy enough to jump on an independent ticket... he'll effectively become Ross Perot 2.0 and only be stealing votes from the crazy crowd that otherwise would've voted with the Repubes. Not that Perot actually cost Bush the election, but Trump sure as hell would cost the Repubes the election.

Unfortunately, he's nothing like Ross Perot. God, I love me some Ross Perot.

Last edited:
Somewhere in all of the rants i would imagine that Trump has some ideas that might actually make some sense or at least sound good. I don't know, it's hard for them to really stand out between the immigration stuff and the ISIS solutions (bombing Iraqi oil fields), etc.

Make no mistake though, it's the crazy stuff that not only gets people's attention, but it's the bombastic statements that have the Cruz/Santorum crowd switching clown cars to the Trump traveling circus.

Unfortunately Bill Maher is on summer hiatus for a couple of more weeks, i do look forward to his 'new rules' segment when he returns. And these GOP debates are going to be GOLD.

Man, I may not agree with McCain's politics, but don't fuck with that man and his military background.

There's the door, Donald. Looks like plenty of people are more than happy to push you out of it, too.

Can't believe there are people who really want Trump to be the frontrunner for the Republican Party. And I don't see him toning it down, either.

I think it would be a bad thing for the country if there is only one party that is relevant when it comes to winning national elections. People want and need a viable alternative even if they end up not voting for it. Having essentially one party governing the country indefinitely is not a good idea.

Given that I hate the Republican Party's candidates, I'm still enjoying this Trump thing. Hope he goes a long way...

He still has his defenders oddly enough. Will be interesting to see how/if this hurts him in the polls going forward. Never mis-underestimate conservative anger towards the left. Many of the conservatives have nothing but contempt for McCain because he is deemed "too liberal" or a "RINO" by the far right fringe.

Had these comments about McCain been made by Obama or a Democrat, the GOP and the far right fringe would be unified in their anger over such comments. However since it was one of their own who said it, the excuses will keep coming from the far right and they will continue to back him and support him. The establishment side of the GOP will continue to denounce him, which will make for an interesting primary season in the GOP.

With all due respect to Bernie Sanders, this is great for Hillary. Nobody is even talking about her email scandal at the moment, or since Donald Trump threw his combover into the crazy three ring circus. The GOP debates will be pure fucking gold.

I honestly think it's not good for her. Nobody is talking about her 'scandal' (which was hardly a scandal -- more of republicans grasping).

They need to get it out of the way now. Not in the future.

I honestly think it's not good for her. Nobody is talking about her 'scandal' (which was hardly a scandal -- more of republicans grasping).

They need to get it out of the way now. Not in the future.

Could it be that most voters don't actually give a shit about the email "scandal"?

I don't really know if it is a scandal or not to he honest, though i suspect you are right. Having said that, i don't really care either, she has my vote the republicans have lost it.

And yeah people most likely won't care about it. Or, they do care but not enough to actually vote republican, because nobody (outside of the fringe) really wants to turn back the clock on decades of progress.

Name the Republican you like better than Trump to vote for? He's still top 3 on my list of most sane. I'm not kidding. These people are crazy town. I don't really believe most of what Trump says. He's rich and having fun to me. He's just likes the attention. And you know what he could win, because the other people are terrible. And they haven't gotten any press at all.

Trump has the other Republican candidates and the GOP establishment
so terrified that it would be no surprise to me if they found a way to ban him from the upcoming debate or suddenly canceled the event.

I have not had enough popcorn in the house to keep up with
watching the Fox News "talking heads" trashing and bashing Trump.

They want Jeb so bad.

Except for a few commentators, Fox News is singing the same song as the rest of U.S. media.

It's a riot watching this loose cannon rock their boats.

I like him.

Many of the conservatives have nothing but contempt for McCain because he is deemed "too liberal" or a "RINO" by the far right fringe.

McCain deemed too liberal? And this is a guy who gets cosy with fascists/fascist sympathisers.

Trump has the other Republican candidates and the GOP establishment

so terrified that it would be no surprise to me if they found a way to ban him from the upcoming debate or suddenly canceled the event.

I have not had enough popcorn in the house to keep up with

watching the Fox News "talking heads" trashing and bashing Trump.

They want Jeb so bad.

Except for a few commentators, Fox News is singing the same song as the rest of U.S. media.

It's a riot watching this loose cannon rock their boats.

I like him.

Put down the popcorn and read. Reading is fun. What is it you are blinded by? Do you like that he's an asshole? Do you like that he's a racist? What is it?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom